spongebob photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the car, and cant wait to see the new theme

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Why is this in off topic.

Comment

my prelude with a crashed front end looked better than that car. seriously dude wtf???? maybe if it didnt have the kit, and the ugly rims, and the wing and that ridiculous hood the paint job might look better. get a cf hood, hell get a vented one. get a nice lip and red clears in the back. leave the headlights and corner lights clear. as for the wheels,i'd say since you want that bling factor get these wheels(http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/ho...199&wizard=&s=) but the way it is....damn

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Just because you are winning accord wild doesn't mean it's because you have the best wild accord. It could be possible that so much work is done that the award is auto yours because no one else has as much work done. Just something to think about.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
            my prelude with a crashed front end looked better than that car. seriously dude wtf???? maybe if it didnt have the kit, and the ugly rims, and the wing and that ridiculous hood the paint job might look better. get a cf hood, hell get a vented one. get a nice lip and red clears in the back. leave the headlights and corner lights clear. as for the wheels,i'd say since you want that bling factor get these wheels(http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/ho...199&wizard=&s=) but the way it is....damn
            Is it really necessary to bash his car so much? Seriously...

The spongebob thing was a joke at first, and he started winning shows, so he kept it. He's an original owner from 1992... probably the only one on this site.

No, I'm not a huge fan of the design either... but I'm highly appreciative of the work. He made the car to win shows, and it does that. Mission accomplished.

What you're suggesting is that he take his car and make it just like everyone else's... I'd rather see Spongebob then another "this is how a car should look" clone, to be honest with you.

Comment

i just dont like it lol. then again im not a cb7 fan one bit. but you cant go wrong with whats good. i dunno if it started as a joke and got all its awards why still post so many pics of it? bleh i dunno i just dont like ANY car like that. i see if way too often in my area and it annoys me -_-
              Last edited by Law Grandeur; 08-25-2008, 01:39 PM.

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                Yeah, well put a pic of your JDMPRELUDE up, I have said it before and I wil say it again,I DONT LIKE THAT F***ING LOOK,WHY DO I WANT TO LOOK LIKE EVERY DAM ACCORD ON THIS SITE,I CANT SEE SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY TO LOOK MORE STOCK/JDM,THATS THE F***ING JOKE IF YOUR ARE THAT UPSET BECAUSE OF MY RECOGNITION AND THE ACCOLADES I RECEIVE, THEN YOU MY FREIND SHOULD STAY OFF THIS SITE, BECAUSE WHATEVER AWARDS I RECEIVE I'M GOING TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE. And just to make you feel better at the last show,I was beat by a bagged killer looking prelude.
                Last edited by doughboy415; 08-25-2008, 06:56 PM.
                BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Done.

And for the record, doughboy... nobody is jealous.

Comment

Reopened at doughboy's request. Please, keep it civil. If you don't like it, don't post... or at least be polite.

Comment

I guess I got a little UPSET earlier, I just want to apologize for getting a little carried away, thats his opinion,so be it,SORRY CB7 TUNER

Comment

dude. dont worry about what people say. its your car. the tuner world is about what YOU want to do with your car. not about whats the latest trend. do what you want. you got your stuff for free. screw the haters

it looks nice to me tho. i think you should keep the front bumper. or at least paint it a TAD bit to go along with the theme of the car. IMO tho

Comment

I know, I am going to put some light blue primer on it to finish out these last 6 shows, but like I said,I'm going to get it redone so there is no need to paint it to match the car.

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
                            I know, I am going to put some light blue primer on it to finish out these last 6 shows, but like I said,I'm going to get it redone so there is no need to paint it to match the car.

true. good point. when you gonna come pay a visit man

Comment

Pix are looking good man! Ur car's rad, i freqin love spongebob! hahaha. I showed pix of ur car to my lil nephew(6rs.) and he was blown away! Now he tells me I need to repaint my car just like urs. lol. Anyways keep up the work
                              -:¦:-
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I can't wait to see how the new redesign comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X