someday...some day I can say "my vrod"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someday...some day I can say "my vrod"

Why go Harley when you can get a Tomahawk, LOL!!
    VIP Status.

Comment

You can pick up a used vrod for 10-15K.

How much for a used Tomahawk?
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
        How much for a used Tomahawk?
        Dodge Tomahawk specifications
        Top Speed: 676 km/h
        0-100 kph: 2.6 sec.
        Power: 507 HP
        Engine: Viper V10
        This motorcycle features independent four-wheel suspension and its engine is taken from the famous American sports car Dodge Viper. This concept bike sells for $555,000, but Chrysler executives said they are having serious thoughts about going mainstream with a price of $250,000 / unit, despite the fact, that these superbikes cannot be legally driven on public roads. The rumor has it, that they cost Chrysler over $100,000 to build.

To control the engine power of Dodge Viper, this superbike is equipped with special brakes.

Not everybody can braig about an engine of a supercar in their motorcycle.
        VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
          This motorcycle features independent four-wheel suspension and its engine is taken from the famous American sports car Dodge Viper. This concept bike sells for $555,000, but Chrysler executives said they are having serious thoughts about going mainstream with a price of $250,000 / unit, despite the fact, that these superbikes cannot be legally driven on public roads. The rumor has it, that they cost Chrysler over $100,000 to build.

To control the engine power of Dodge Viper, this superbike is equipped with special brakes.

looks like a time machine

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
            looks like a time machine
            Not quite....but this does:

VIP Status.

Comment

Chrysler executives said they are having serious thoughts about going mainstream with a price of $250,000 / unit, despite the fact, that these superbikes cannot be legally driven on public roads.
              Ahh.
              So....not available at all.

What a useless "bike".
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

The Viper is a supercar?
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
                  Ahh.
                  So....not available at all.

What a useless "bike".
                  If you're rich it is.

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
                  The Viper is a supercar?
                  According to the article I copied, it is. I didn't think it had much handling capacity of a supercar.
                  VIP Status.

Comment

Actually it does, but its too big engine to be anything but a muscle car that can handle.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

meh...vrod shits on this monstrosity.

Comment

The vrod is a much nicer bike. A Viper engine on 2 (well...4) wheels is interesting, but not really worthwhile.

I still think I'd prefere a Honda Valkyrie Rune... though the styling of the vrod is fantastic.

Something about a Brittish voice talking about a Harley is just weird, though...

Comment

thats my favorite bike right there

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I'm not a Harley or cruiser guy. My parents both have cruisers (yes my mom rides)...I'm a chopper kind of guy. I have my eye on the Big Bear Choppers "Devil's Advocate"

VIP Status.

Comment

I'm dying for a cruiser. Choppers are cool, but a little too flashy for me... and sport bikes don't do a thing for me. I like going fast, just with metal all around me!

Comment

Working...
                              X