South Park.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Park.

Best cartoon ever, in my opinion. My wife and I used to be Family Guy junkies, never really paid attention to South Park. So we were bored and decided to start watching it On Demand and fell in love with it. Now we own seasons 1-9. We're currently on season 8 though. Great show
    VIP Status.

agreed .... i love that show ....imagination land is freakin hilarious
    R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

My Rotor DIY
    I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

I haven't watched it in a while.
      I think I might watch it OnDemand tomorrow on my day off.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I love south park. . but I love all 3 shows equally because even tho they are the "same" they are different styles of laughter

Simpsons
        somewhat intelligent humor
        Family Guy
        Crazy Randomness humor
        South Park
        crude humor.. I love it tho
        R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
        SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

Sealab 2021 is pretty bad ass.
          wat?

Comment

I watched the World of Warcraft one last night...fucking HILARIOUS. Damn...and I have no idea why but when Cartman calls his mom..."diarrhea, diarrhea"...and shit all over that plate and on his mom I was cracking the fuck up.

Simpsons is good, I haven't watched it in a while...Family Guy...I haven't seen anything new. I have Volume 1 through 5 on DVD...waiting for Volume 6 to come out, if ever.
            VIP Status.

Comment

Watch Trailer Park boys!
              My Car
              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                Sealab 2021 is pretty bad ass.
                x234234234

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                  Watch Trailer Park boys!
                  Which one was that? I might have seen it...
                  VIP Status.

Comment

i love the episode where they make fun of family guy lolz

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Just watched that the other day On Demand. The ending was hilarious...taliban just showed a clip of the USA.
                      VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                        Which one was that? I might have seen it...
                        Character names = Bubbles, Ricky, Julian, etc.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Don't think I've seen it then...do you know what season? If it's new, I haven't seen it.
                          VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.x View Post
                            I love south park. . but I love all 3 shows equally because even tho they are the "same" they are different styles of laughter

Simpsons
                            somewhat intelligent humor
                            Family Guy
                            Crazy Randomness humor
                            South Park
                            crude humor.. I love it tho

The Simpsons used to be edgy as hell when they first came out... then the rest of television caught up, and the Simpsons became pretty tame. Now that the Family Guy is around, they're stepping it up. I honestly think the newer Simpsons episodes are better than pretty much anything they've done in the past 15 years.

Family Guy has lost a bit of their edge. Still funny, but you begin to expect the unexpected. The days of the raccoon jumping out of everything, including Lois' shirt, are gone. There's too much backstory to everybody now. Still a fantastic show, but they've become a little more Simpsons and a little less Beavis and Butthead.

On topic... Until earlier this year, I hadn't watched South Park since the very first season. I never really cared for the characters, and when you can't identify with a character, it gets boring. However, after watching it now, I'm seeing all the genius social commentary in it. South Park has a message in every episode. It's not just crude shock-humor. Parker and Stone are VERY intelligent men, and it shows in their work (as long as you have enough intelligence to see it!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              On topic... Until earlier this year, I hadn't watched South Park since the very first season. I never really cared for the characters, and when you can't identify with a character, it gets boring. However, after watching it now, I'm seeing all the genius social commentary in it. South Park has a message in every episode. It's not just crude shock-humor. Parker and Stone are VERY intelligent men, and it shows in their work (as long as you have enough intelligence to see it!)
                              Well said...they get their message across as they and most everyone see the issue. They aren't afraid to get it out there no matter how crude it may be
                              VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                              X