How to avoid Police Brutality

Chris Rock's tips on "How to Avoid Police Brutality"

I got a good laugh.

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
    Chris Rock's tips on "How to Avoid Police Brutality"

I got a good laugh.

lmao!

Comment

Got it nearly memorized so I don't even need to watch it, I know its good stuff

but I'll watch it again anyway

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

lol
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

This is how I avoid brutality... The boss makes us study every officers full name and radio number from so many years in this city and doing homework listening to my scanner. When I get pulled over with my friends and harassed I say to my friends "don't argue with *officers name* he doesn't play around" Then the officer says thank you "you should listen to your friend over here" and then I say "no problem Frank 53" and then they just get silent and confused. If they had called for backup I could of went down the line Frank 52, Echo 55, Motor 1, Motor 2, haha peoples voices sound just like they look. (Actually they change from frank to echo to baker every day, number stays the same)

From what I hear nowadays they have this new officer she is Scout 55. And I have never heard her voice before She definitely sounds cute! I can't wait to meet her. "Oh so you must be scout 55, welcome to the force" And just see the look on her face like how do you know I am a rookie...

Officer: "how do you know our call signs, you listening to the airwaves?"
          Me : "Oh you would be surprised what the boss knows about every1"

Totally throws off their train of thought
          Last edited by alifeva; 08-23-2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

^^^^ thats 1 way you can get ur ass beat down by a female cop. sounds like stalkin 2 me

Comment

^ true but she really does sound cute! and the way the officers quickly respond to back her up when she answers to a call! and sometimes the old man in HQ assigns her backup and he is usually a stern guy he gets all soft when giving her a call its funny. I can't wait to meet her I would love to give it to a lady officer imagine the benefits!!! THe handcuffs!!!

Comment

LMAO!! Get a white freind!!! LOL
                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

A_M_A_Z_I_N_G............. lol, if I had a dollar for everytime i've said some shit like that. I can't beleive I've never watched this clip before. So true it's hilarious.
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

TURN THAT SHIT OFF and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

LMAO

funny shit.
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Has anyone ever read stories from cops about people they've pulled over? They see some crazy stuff...

One story in Car and Driver a few months back told of a girl that the officer pulled over, right here in NJ. The girl was about 17, on the cell phone... she stayed on the phone the whole time, didn't even take it from her ear when she handed the cop her info, or when she received her ticket. People are dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                        Has anyone ever read stories from cops about people they've pulled over? They see some crazy stuff...

ft.
                        One story in Car and Driver a few months back told of a girl that the officer pulled over, right here in NJ. The girl was about 17, on the cell phone... she stayed on the phone the whole time, didn't even take it from her ear when she handed the cop her info, or when she received her ticket. People are dumb.
                        or you could be like my sister who got pulled over and just cried the whole time lol...she still got a ticket but when she went to start her car and pull away it didnt start and the cop just left

Comment

Working...
                        X