to all comcast users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to all comcast users

has your internet been terribly slow lately?

Originally posted by npor View Post
    nope

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

comcast is usually really slow for my friend. he cant figure out why and its not the company service. i'd say check your settings

but im no computer guy

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

mine is really slow on myspace but fast as shit on here

Comment

naw. it depends on ur area. i get like 10mpbs download around here. do a speed test. google "speed test"

Comment

Its because Cable internet sucks.

You basically share your bandwidth with your area, so if alot of people are on, it will be slow.
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
              no...

As a bunch of the above posters have said it can vary greatly. like if you're surfing on a server that's close to where you live you'll have better DL speeds tipicly. if the server is in europe or asia someware it's going to be slower then the ones here in the US for the most part.

to see what I mean, do a few speed tests at different places around the world here:
              www.speedtest.net
              Last edited by pwrusr; 08-20-2008, 09:47 AM. Reason: needed to add some info.
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
              X