No announcement yet.

what would you say if I dated her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girl on girl FTW. But only if both are hot.

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210 View Post
      i say to each thier own,
      whatever floats ur boat or tickles your pickle ... hehe

but, think about

if your cute, funny, and have a lot going for yourself ...

why would u have to place an ad to find sumone??

im not saying this chick isnt legit or whtvr, but it's kinda wierd that a pretty gurl like her has to resort to craigslist to find a random chick to bang
      im sure shes not "resorting" to a chick, just chose to. sometimes im sure you females get fed up with guys and just want a chick to do because they'll do you right and all. but that cant be me. my back door is only an exit, not an entrance. lol

im sure at one point you even probably thought about doing another girl because you got fed up with a guy and said in your head "if i had a girl i wouldnt have this problem."

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        sometimes im sure you females get fed up with guys and just want a chick to do because they'll do you right and all.
        No pun intended?

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          No pun intended?
          lmao. yeah. i ment a girl would do a girl right. as in f*** her right. sex her right. knock her boots right. hop on the good foot and do the bad thing right. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            lmao. yeah. i ment a girl would do a girl right. as in f*** her right. sex her right. knock her boots right. hop on the good foot and do the bad thing right. lmao

Yeah, I guess a girl knows what another girl wants a little better than a guy would.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post

Yeah, I guess a girl knows what another girl wants a little better than a guy would.

true. but if you know what your woman wants better than another woman then your in the zone thats when you know she wouldnt leave you for another guy OR another girl.

Comment

wow I didnt even realize it was this far along.....I havent heard back from her but I have always been curious about other females. I have kissed other females (yes tongue and all) but never "knocked boots" as most of you know I was with my ex for 6 years (since I was 17) so havent really played the feild man or woman.

anyhow, I was just browsing CL and came upon that And I dont have to resort to CL, I have many guys ask me out, but I dunno most seem like they just want to fuck me and thats it. I am not a whore so I do not just fuck anyone.

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I think you need to come hang out with my wife and i and some of our friends, we can show you a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by ultramatt7 View Post
                    I think you need to come hang out with my wife and i and some of our friends, we can show you a good time.

I was stuck in TN for a couple weeks, should of told me then

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                      I was stuck in TN for a couple weeks, should of told me then
                      O Kansas aint that far....

Comment

umm... yea let me know when its goin down... mmmmkay

Comment

fuck, she looks like the girl i like.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hell yah...hit it HAGrl. I'd smash too...lol....is this the thread with the butt neekiid feaks??...

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
                              hell yah...hit it HAGrl. I'd smash too...lol....is this the thread with the butt neekiid feaks??...
                              dude. its a thread about one girl getting with another girl. what you expect? lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X