Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's really good witcha'? You already know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's really good witcha'? You already know.

What's really good witcha, you already know, it's ya boy Ramiro (Right in pic).

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym this morning. First of all, I just got out of the shower with my bitch Sandy. She's 90 pounds, 5'3 and the has the body and face of a goddess. You know how I pulled her? By being the alpha male. Something you nerds don't know shit about. All you know about is anime and pokemon, while I'm out there in the club popping bottles and cheating on my bitch every night with the finest dimes in Jersey.

Did I fuck my bitch in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was clutch, and that bitch would never cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy.

I am the most attractive man any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pounds now and do 2,500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my dick is the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to fucks with a real boss, not a chump change coward like yourself. Just playin, you ain't even got a girl. All you got is Warcraft. You play that shit, imma be playing with my girls tits in the club.

On the grind.

- Ramiro the champ

What's really good witcha, you already know, it's ya girl Laurie (Right in pic).

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the fridge this morning. First of all, I just got out of the barn with my bitch Sandy. She's 190 pounds, 2'8 and she has the body of a great dane and the face of a rottweiler. You know how I pulled her? By a leash. Something you nerds don't know shit about. All you know about is anime and pokemon, while I'm out there in the barn birthing cattle and playing veterinarian with my bitch every night with the finest peanut butter in western New York.

Did I bring my bitch in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was tractor, and that bitch would never cheat on a homely looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your beagle. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy.

I am the most attractive wench any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I eat 240 pounds of bacon now and eat 2,500 calorie snacks . My thyroid is hard as a rock and my anus is the size of a sundial. When I take my bitch for a walk down the street I can smell my crack getting wet. She wants to piss on a real tree, not a chump change tree like your indoor ficus. Just playin, you ain't even got a ficus. All you got is Warcraft. You play that shit, imma be playing with my chicken's eggs in the coop.

On the grind.

- Laurie the sow.

Comment

haha that's funny..where do you come up with this shit

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

bwhahahahahhahaha! good shit man
        1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
        4.0L I-6 2WD
        293k miles, still running strong.
        Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
          Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
            [IMG]She wants to piss on a real tree, not a chump change tree like your indoor ficus. Just playin, you ain't even got a ficus.
            AHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard

CustomLowz random threads are so FTW!!!

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

hahahahhahhahahahhahahhaaa holy shit dude, thats f***ing funny. The first one wasnt so funny untill I read the second one. Thanks I needed that laugh.

Time is money...

Comment

this is the first thing i though of as soon as i saw the picture.... haha

Last edited by 92_EX_Ninja; 08-07-2008, 03:02 PM.

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post

This dude is....

You already know.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Hooray for guidos and ugly bitches!

There's a mod on HHU that got himself pictured in a generic guido shot.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz

Life is more then just the biceps
                      And then that Superman belt, lol

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                      My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

I didn't even see that! Awesome! Superguido!

Comment

Yo ill fuckin' rip yo head off.
                          wat?

Comment

WOW! No not the MMORPG but the expression of unmeasurable speechlessness..... WOW!
                            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Douchebags.

/thread.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X