Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Owner trying to Sell my car for alot more... FORMERLY "I'm gonna piss myself!!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
    Still waiting
    I think we all are on this one.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Just sent Gotz Cb7 a PM asking to explain himself...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=111542
      Originally posted by Gotz Cb7 View Post
      Should be a new law.

If you own a honda, and try trickin' it out as if it's an Escalade....

You finish it, cause I derno. Good for car shows I guess.
      What did you mean by that? Nobody understands....

Comment

oh, crap. Well, shit that's done to that car, is normally done to an Escalade or something. Kinda like that one Accord, with the doors that spin and shit. What the hell is thaaaaat. It's just some crazy shit. Not sure why anyone would do that to an Accord? I mean, pretty much knowing.....that they aren't gonna get what they put into it.
        98' Mustang 3V Swap
        11' VW CC R36

Comment

oh, crap. Well, shit that's done to that car, is normally done to an Escalade or something. Kinda like that one Accord, with the doors that spin and shit. What the hell is thaaaaat. It's just some crazy shit. Not sure why anyone would do that to an Accord? I mean, pretty much knowing.....that they aren't gonna get what they put into it.
          hmmmm interesting

Comment

This car we've been discussing was buiilt by our own CustomLowz. He sold it a few months ago on ebay for about 4 grand less than this guy is asking. While it's not my style, I appreciate the work CL put into it, and I think it's a nice looking car.I don't however think it's all stuff you would do to an Escalade. Back in the day, this type of custom work was what it was all about. In the 50's and even earlier, people would fabricat tailights, engines, anything from other cars, just to be different. It's a completely customized one of a kind Accord and it's a shame that CL put so much time into it and then this douchebag on eBay is selling it and claiming a bunch of incorrect or blatantly untrue things about the car and also trying to get $4000 more than he paid.

Comment

People do crazy things to their cars because THEY love their car. That's it. Why would I take out all my interior and leave 2 front seats? Why would you install hubs and knuckles from a different car just to get 5 lugs? Bigger Brakes?

We do things to our cars because we're enthusiasts! Me personally HARDCORE! There is no need for NSX brakes (Accura Legends are bigger). There's no reason why we need disc brakes on all 4 even though it came with drums. No reason at all expect it excites us to see what we can make of our cars. Either for performance or style. Every ones taste in style are different and if some one choses to put spinning doors on his accord well damn it's pretty Friggen cool to see what he made of his accord. Just like it's cool to see an accord run a 12 sec. 1/4 mile.
              Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Latest update from CL!!!

http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/cto/822796830.html

Comment

He couldn't get $11,000, and now he's asking $12,000+?

When the guy who built it couldn't get anywhere near that, why does the guy that bought it think he can do better? What an idiot.

I just saw the bit about "db7tuner" not renewing That's hilarious. I'm glad this moron didn't join up here!

Comment

This car has a one of a kind paint job. Car was chosen as the car pictured on the front of CB7tuner.coms 2008 yearly calender. buyer will recieve unopened calendar with the car.

WOW he got it right this time, and thought he could raise the price!! lol
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post

WOW he got it right this time, and thought he could raise the price!! lol
                      Yup, that added $1,345 to the price.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I got an email from him out of the blue last night too... I guess the emails and questions got to him...

Hi Matthew,
                        I had to get my email address changed because we moved into a new area of town and had to change our internet provider.
                        Anyway I sent you an apology email because of the mistakes I made in the add on Craigslist etc, hopefully you got it.
                        I wanted to let you know, the only reason I'm even trying to sell it is because my Towtruck engine blew a cylinder in May and so I haven't been towing since. My other job doesn't pay as good as towing. The engine is gonna cost about $7100.00 to fix.
                        I just borrowed money from the bank to buy my Harley and your Honda, so they would not give me another loan so soon. I don't know what else to say.
                        Take care of yourself and good luck on getting that house you are after.
                        Sincerly yours, Mike

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Spunds like he wanted to say "Please call off your dogs. They make me look greedy and stupid."

Ha, maybe you should tell him the exhaust is made by "Greedy". Tell him it's often misspelled Greddy. He'll post it up and we can all laugh about it.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                            BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Spunds like he wanted to say "Please call off your dogs. They make me look greedy and stupid."

Ha, maybe you should tell him the exhaust is made by "Greedy". Tell him it's often misspelled Greddy. He'll post it up and we can all laugh about it.
                            Funny, because its a TSUDO...

Comment

I feel bad for dude, he's obviously not that bright and is going through rough times. I don't see the comedy

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Who the hell would take out a loan to buy a pre-made 93 Accord show car?

I know a few people that have taken out loans to build their own car, and while that's a bit irresponsible, it's at least something that they're DOING. If you take out a loan to buy someone else's hard work, honestly... what do you have to be proud of? You didn't build it. You didn't even work your ass off to earn it. You have a car that someone else built, bought with someone else's money. Awesome.

You know what? He probably bought the Harley for $4000. He's trying to sell the CB and get a free Harley.

Comment

Working...
                                X