Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Owner trying to Sell my car for alot more... FORMERLY "I'm gonna piss myself!!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing here.

Comment

i love how he supposedly has the unopened calendar that surely says "cb7tuner" on it, yet he still got it wrong..

Comment

Well, I posted this to CL for ya!. Should show up in about fifteen minutes!

I know that this car sold a few months back on eBay for far less than this guy is asking (about $4000 less, actually). He has no knowledge of the car or anything about it. Honda doesn't make a 2200R engine, never have; the tail-lights do not come from a Saleen anything, they are Elegantes; the statement he makes about the tranny is just pure foolishness; the car was featured on the cover of the cb7tuner.com calendar, not db7tuner; I could go on and on, but I won't.

I am familiar with this car and the person who actually built it, and the quality is fantastic, but don't let this idiot make $4k just for buying a one of a kind car and swapping out the head unit. In fact, no-one should offer to pay more than half of what he is asking for this car on principle.

That's all, just protecting the enthusiasts out there from another idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
          well put jon....... well put
          Last edited by sunburn; 08-06-2008, 06:01 PM.
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Well what can I say. I've joined the fan club. I've mailed him myself just because I've seen your ride before CustomLowz. I've been a member on here for 2 years to the month and I'd notice a car like that anywhere. I don't think it's bad but deserves a very specific taste. And yes, I've seen your car on E-bay and I knew you sold it but what a guy to take it and throw it around like that....

I'd just show up in person and try and buy it back while other people are looking at it. It's like our neighbors house, it was for sale but when ever anyone would come over to look at it, my room mate and I would jack up our cars in the drive way and start taking wheels off with the air impact.

It's just annoying
            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Any replies yet?

Comment

Found it!

http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/car/785950961.html

Comment

I got this in my email today:

When you factor in what I had too pay to get it here from New York,
                  Taxes,
                  inspection for bc reg, and other odds and ends I have done, I probably
                  won't
                  make any money, I like it enough I want to keep it but my friends I
                  ride
                  Harley with say ITS JUST NOT ME. I need to drive a 4X4 or a Caddilac
                  STS or
                  something like that. Thanks for your email

Comment

Lame.

Wtf is a Harley guy doing buying a Show Car Accord??

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

aaahahahah guess his boyfriend don't want him to ride in a slammed accord. lolz
                      1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

nothing for me yet
                        wat?

Comment

bleh i wouldnt pay more than 3k for ANY cb7 period

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I almost fell out of my chair when I read that add. People are rediculous.

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                            bleh i wouldnt pay more than 3k for ANY cb7 period
                            Someone is bitter. 9 times out of 10, you get what you pay for. If I had the opportunity to buy a properly fully restored CB7 for a reasonable price, I would. Reasonable being much more than 3 g's.

Comment

When you factor in what I had too pay to get it here from New York,
                              Taxes,
                              inspection for bc reg, and other odds and ends I have done, I probably
                              won't
                              make any money, I like it enough I want to keep it but my friends I
                              ride
                              Harley with say ITS JUST NOT ME. I need to drive a 4X4 or a Caddilac
                              STS or
                              something like that. Thanks for your email
                              I was talking with some friends yesterday and I said that he is probably trying to break even on the car... But it's still funny knowing his whole reaction from when he first saw it...

He practically fell over, crawled into the fetal position, and started sucking his thumb from excitement!

Comment

although your car definetly wasnt something id do, it was a beautiful car!

i love all these noobs hatin on it lol

i miss it! the pic you sent me is still chilling in my parts/work room on the desk

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X