I am fucking pissed at some of you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am fucking pissed at some of you...

What fucking gives?? It's like everyone jumping on the bandwagon and selling their cb7's.

Ok, not really pissed, just sad to see all of you guys leaving at once.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

i sold it because i was offered more than it was worth.
    also, im still around, so dont worry.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I aint going nowhere..my car is just a peice thats all (see sig for reference)

Im dreaming for a Seattle Silver beaut.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Im not goin anywhere and i have the money to get another car I just love my cb7 point blank

Comment

I 2nd that.

Im also getting pissed off at all this "testing waters" crap. Serioulsy, im a sales man. If you say, "how much do you want to give me for it" your gonna get lowballed, and ripped off. Youll never get how much you want for it. For chirsts sake! Fucking tell people how much you want to sell shit for! If someone is generally intrested, and they think you are charging too much, they will tell you!

ARRRRRRGGGGH:HHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i am finaly buying my cb7 in january

lord willing

Comment

im selling mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k.

it runs fine the way it is, dun trip.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

This is like the 4th one in 2 weeks, whats going on.

Comment

I'm mad too too, especially seeing Adam sell his car. I should drive to his place, kick his ass and make him keep it! I've always loved his car more than any other cb7 really.. just because it's so nice but not too much done.

I don't think I can ever get rid of my cb7, it'll always be with me!
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Adam has been contemplating selling for a while now... It IS a shame, since he has such a nice one. alb_accord's car is a total turd, so he's smart to get rid of that one. I hope he buys another! He finally came to a meet, and he's a great guy to have around!

There aren't really that many being sold, considering that we have nearly 1500 members. Still, it is sad to see even one go. So far everyonme I know that sold their CB7 misses it dearly.

My plans for life are: Graduate college (this semester), open a restaurant, make $200,000 a year by the time I'm 30 (I'm 24 now), and buy a R34 GTR V-Spec 2 Nür The CB7 will share the driveway even then. I won't let my baby be replaced. Of course, working on it migt not be as exciting, but it'll still be there as a reliable and fun car.

Comment

Sometimes it's just time for a change. Can't blame anyone for wanting something different.
                      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

I guess I'm just strange... I can't get rid of anything good, so I have to have something ADDITIONAL rather than something "instrad"

Comment

Working...
                        X