I'm ruined... itterally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ruined... itterally

I had a bank account at Chase. I deposited some online sales thru paypal there on Wednesday. I go to get cash to ship. all my accounts are 0. im like wtf.

i go in discover that i had a overwithdraw in May. only $24.
    long story short , i keep nothing in my checking bc no interest, so when i use my debt credit to use paypal or whatever, i online transfer from my savings.

i guess it was delayed when i did that. i wait a few hrs normally. so i overwithdrew $24. they magically lost the money i transfered. and hit me w/ fees. $4 fee every 2 weeks in savings for too low amount, and $5 daily for over withdraw. plus some random others they cant explain.

so a $24 oops now is -$192 after they took all my savings to try and pay this.

also they took the $84 from paypal then closed the account and sent me to a collection agent.

never a word or statement.

kinda funny since i had the money in savings but they waited a month to build up the fees b4 transferring over all my savings which would have solved that problem on day 1.

so im going to have a garage cleaning to get some cash soon, if u see, please find something of interest to get. i got to get some cash to ship these paypal items they took the money for.

/rant
    Last edited by kc8enb07; 08-01-2008, 02:25 AM.

banks suck.

Cash ftw.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I would deal with the bank first.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
        I would deal with the bank first.
        i would like to, but they wont deal w/ me. told me call the collection agent and gave me a 877 number

and they told me i have to wait til its processed

Comment

Banks are crooked as hell. I had a similar situation where I had $5 in the bank. My paycheck got deposited, but it was showing up pending on the online banking. I thought i was ok and paid some bills and did a little shopping. The bank processed the other transactions before my paycheck so i had right at $300 in overdraft fees. Fuk banks.

Comment

Originally posted by RiceKillinSi View Post
            Banks are crooked as hell. I had a similar situation where I had $5 in the bank. My paycheck got deposited, but it was showing up pending on the online banking. I thought i was ok and paid some bills and did a little shopping. The bank processed the other transactions before my paycheck so i had right at $300 in overdraft fees. Fuk banks.
            as bad as it is, thats their job man.

i am very aware of the shit they do as i have deposited a 900 dollar check and had 125 to last 2 weeks...before rent.

they gave me one overdraft back.

oh well life goes on! pay attention to your accounts ladies!

tom i hope everything goes better for you soon pal

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

chase and citibank = thieves

also wamu and bank of america = shitty banks that steal but always claim they dont charge you for shit

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

what is a good national bank ?

Comment

Thats how banks make money, happened to me couple of years ago,i go to the ATM to get money out and it said insufficiant funds ,i knew my checking account was low so i waited a couple of days till i get paid,i go to put some money in and they told me i was over 600$ in the negative,you would think you would get some sort of notification the first time it went in the negative but no,this was a little over a months worth of overdraft fees,they screwed me bad.

Comment

ooo man sorry to hear about that that, yeah i hate that when the banks never let you know about your current balance. only tip i can give ya is from now on always check you account info everyday but then again it is a savings account so you'd think it be alright.

i have charter one and i have been chared i think a total of 3 overdraft fees the two years i had it and they canceled all thrree each time, so i say they are pretty cool..

hope it works out for you bro the ecomony is tough right now and banks sure ain't helpin right now
                    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                      chase and citibank = thieves

also wamu and bank of america = shitty banks that steal but always claim they dont charge you for shit

Thats where i was Bank of America,not anymore

Comment

i bank at USBank. G-ma banks at Region's. US Bank isn't bad, but could be better. Region's is about the same. Holler at me later if you see this Tom
                        1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                        4.0L I-6 2WD
                        293k miles, still running strong.
                        Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

i got burned like that because of my brother who gave me a rubber check, i swear banks sometimes like screwing the people instead of helping them save money.

Comment

Originally posted by ultramatt7 View Post
                            Thats where i was Bank of America,not anymore
                            Shiiiit I call them BASTARDS OF AMERICA...
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Credit Unions FTW! They are usually a little less evil
                              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                              ><((((º>

Comment

Working...
                              X