perfection (maybe nsfw??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfection (maybe nsfw??)

ok.so me and chris stayed up till like 3 the other night trying to figure this one out.is it because she's so hot that you'l shit bricks?is she dead?i dont understand this one...

Last edited by JDMchristian991; 07-26-2008, 01:40 AM.

spoonsportsaddict

i dunno but her nose is kinda big also that rosary being around her neck is sac religious so id stay away

Comment

yeah me and chris tried to figure it out tooo..
      but couldnt think of nothing

Comment

Well. Shitting bricks is what? A reaction to something that doesn't make sense therefore illogical. Perfection is something that doesn't really exist. Everything has flaws.

That's what I understand of it although I'm sure that whoever made it had no idea what he/she was doing.

As for me, I do think she's hot
        NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
          Well. Shitting bricks is what? A reaction to something that doesn't make sense therefore illogical. Perfection is something that doesn't really exist. Everything has flaws.

That's what I understand of it although I'm sure that whoever made it had no idea what he/she was doing.

As for me, I do think she's hot
          haha same.but she sorta lookds dead to me? thats weird...

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

shes just hot and the person who made the caption wasn't all that bright nor clever nor funny

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
              haha same.but she sorta lookds dead to me? thats weird...
              It's only because she's staring away from the camera. That fact and the position she's in make herself look dead although I didn't think so till you told me.
              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post
                i dunno but her nose is kinda big also that rosary being around her neck is sac religious so id stay away
                Dude. What are you talking about? Her nose is in no way big. It's all about that one picture. It's just weird.
                NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Dude. What are you talking about? Her nose is in no way big. It's all about that one picture. It's just weird.
                  Dont you know that the slightest imperfection turns an otherwise attractive girl horrendous on the internet?
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
                    Dont you know that the slightest imperfection turns an otherwise attractive girl horrendous on the internet?
                    Maybe... I don't think so but that's not the point... I disagreed with you in the first place
                    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

It's only because she's staring away from the camera. That fact and the position she's in make herself look dead although I didn't think so till you told me.
                      yea idkk.its that and that looks like a hospital braclet on her right wrist?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

eh she's ok. 100% better than what ive been with but still not all that great. and i guess by shitting bricks it means you would pussy out. just like the japanese get nosebleeds

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                          yea idkk.its that and that looks like a hospital braclet on her right wrist?
                          Could be a beach bracelet... You know those ones you put around your wrist once you paid so that you can walk out and walk back in without paying every time you get back in? I also doubt they would keep dead people in fluffy beds and bikini

All her colors also project a very healthy imagine
                          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

lol did you guys stay up after i posted it that one night?
                            haha
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Could be a beach bracelet... You know those ones you put around your wrist once you paid so that you can walk out and walk back in without paying every time you get back in? I also doubt they would keep dead people in fluffy beds and bikini

All her colors also project a very healthy imagine
                              lol idk theres some freaky people out there....and looks likes a bra to meee not a bikini but idkk hah

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                              X