Are you rich and famous...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you rich and famous...

Are you living in a Manhattan Penthouse on the Upper East Side, wondering what to do this weekend? Wishing you could take out your Enzo without loosing it in a pothole? Well you’re in luck! For the small price of $125,000 (plus $7,500 yearly dues) you can join the Monticello Motor Club. You will gain access to a 4.1-mile professional-grade racetrack that is located just 90 miles from Manhattan. But it is by invitation only, just like your golf course.

A $50 million investment has transformed the old Monticello Airport into the 22-turn Monticello Motor Club, opening on July 27. Comedian Jerry Seinfeld and NASCAR’s Jeff Gordon have already joined. Motorsports legends Mario Andretti and Brian Redman will race there on opening day. The track will operate from April to November and members can enjoy 200 days of access.

The 650-acre complex will include a 30,000-square-foot clubhouse with fine dining, a spa, and overnight luxury suites. Racers can drop in by using the club’s helipad, and store their racecars in a temperature-controlled garage. Rentals will also be available including modern, vintage and Formula 1 racers.

jaw drops,,,, dyam i'd love to go there i'd be in heaven. never could understand ghe golf crazy but that hell yeah i'd understand that. all i need to be is a multimillionare to get there whoo
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

wow i would live in the temp. controlled garage and be comfortable.

Comment

im so there after law school.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

damn you guys found my auto club....I race in my enzo few times a week when im not driving the cb7 lol

Comment

i hope rich people burn in hell

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              i hope rich people burn in hell

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

LAWLS. remind me next time to only let rich people into my car

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                  LAWLS. remind me next time to only let rich people into my car
                  k

Comment

I want that purple hoodie.

Cole, for a second i thought this was a joke...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

open up a track in this economy? way to go...
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

why i hate rich people

no
                        $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Thats about 20 minutes from my house. I wish I could afford it.
                          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                            Thats about 20 minutes from my house. I wish I could afford it.
                            Well youre still 360 dollars closer than you would be otherwise.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                            X