Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It's not my fault that you're slow!"

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

i dont know what happend? are there rules in nascar? what are the main ones? seems simple... you drive and first one to the finish line wins, unless the red girl hit the blue girl with her car then it should be legal even if she slowed down in front of her, you dont like it pass her, if you cant then tuff luck deal with it.

Comment

It can get pretty hot underneath those suits, I say we let them work it out in a ice cold shower... with camera's at every angle.

Well, I know what I'm going to be doing for the next minute and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post
        i dont know what happend? are there rules in nascar? what are the main ones? seems simple... you drive and first one to the finish line wins, unless the red girl hit the blue girl with her car then it should be legal even if she slowed down in front of her, you dont like it pass her, if you cant then tuff luck deal with it.
        ummm... there are no girls that race in Nascar. Danica Patrick is an Indy driver. The main rules for Indy (as far as I know) don't say about hitting, unless its intentional. but there appear to be unspoken rules and ways of doing things that Danica and the girl in red didn't agree upon.
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

nascar?

Comment

lol
            that's what happens when you drive and do your makeup

i keed i keed
            My Car
            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Danica is what Indy needs. Publicity. 100lbs of dynamite. And shes HOT.

Comment

Oh man, Danica Patrick is really hot. Duno is just annoying.

Scott Dixon flew in to the airport I work at when he raced at the Nashville speedway. I thought he would have been in a good mood after winning, but I guess he had a hang over, lol.
                Last edited by PowderedMilkMan; 07-21-2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
                  shes has a firecracker attitude.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
                    she's got tons of attitude , not sure if i agree if the hot thing I thought the girl in the red raceing suit looked better
                    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      shes has a firecracker attitude.
                      haha, every racecar driver gets an attitude when a race doesn't go their way. If they don't its because they care too much what everyone else thinks about them. Most of the time if they wait like 10 minutes it all goes away but I'm sure with women it is different.

Comment

Looks like nascar to me although I've never watched a day in my life unless I think NFL football is on and I change to channel 5 and they have those dang cars racing I quickly change away from it.

Nascar, Indy, Its all the devils sport.
                        Last edited by alifeva; 07-22-2008, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                          nascar?

I like cpt. picard, thanks for that representation He gets all the alien ladies hes so smooth

Comment

Looks like nascar to me although I've never watched a day in my life unless I think NFL football is on and I change to channel 5 and they have those dumb cars racing I quickly change away from it.

Nascar, Indy, Its all the devils sport.
                            I could agree on nascar, but indy is great. Open wheel racing of any type is awsome imo.

Comment

^ yea i like racing cars but not so many laps its just tedious and theres rules. there should be no rules if its so badass. he gets in your way you pit maneuver him. oh babyyy wait until that new jail racing movie comes out, i saw the previews during wanted. now thats nascar and I will train for that shit!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X