• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
    hahaha yeah to his GF's house.
    Didnt get a chance to taste her Cinnabons tho
    Main reason i went
    lol that just doesnt sound good for this topic

but im sry man, i been there. some girls are too well wild for their own good and destroy everything good they have going for them just for some "fun" or "to party" or i like this guy bc he knows "how to party" aka hes acholic druggy
    Last edited by kc8enb07; 07-21-2008, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
      lol im sorry did i just read you went over for cupcakes??? lol j/p
      Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
      lol that just doesnt sound good for this topic
      Don't get it mis-conscrewed guys its not like that, brian and i were also there lol

But yea Brian as i've told you before i went through almost the exact same thing at the exact same time...well it was the end of her Senior yr.
      I know you care alot about her, but in the short amount of time i've known you it seems like she only wants you around when she wants you around.

You can keep on trying to make things work, but in the end its all just a circle and you'll be right back where you started...pissed off and frustrated, meanwhile they're going about their life as if nothings wrong.

Your a good guy man, like i said just do what you got to do, once college starts i bet you things will get alot better. The key thing is as someone mentioned earlier is to ignore her...nothing pisses them off more than being ignored by someone they know cares about them

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
      Frost White Member 13
      My Ride
      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

And Brian... when you get a bunch of hot college girls... share the wealth, would ya?

Comment

I know you probably still love her but fuck her man, you don't need that in your life. There are too many to cry over one

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It's hard losing the "right" one... but she wasn't right.

I just totally screwed things up with someone that may have been great for me otherwise... I'm hoping it can be saved, but only time will tell. It wasn't anything (one date, and talking on the phone), and even that's tough... mainly because I saw a lot of promise, and my own dumbassery sunk it faster than Hoffa in concerete Nikes.

Things get better. Just let it go. Don't obsess, don't try to keep in touch... just let it go. Move on, get yourself some strange, and find someone well worth your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
              Well just wanted to say happy annivsary to myself for my three year relationship with my gf. However before we could go to our movie and dinner plans i was DUMPED. yes she just wants to be friends and wants to "expierment" with other guys. So right now i feel like shit and want punch someone in the face. This was out of nowwhere since things have been great as of late. She says she loves me and wants to be my bestfriend just not my gf. Well end rant im done i dont care if anyone even read this but i needed to say something so i dont grab myy gf by the throat. btw worst day of my life. So glad i took off work.
              awwww you poor baby ... that sux

she coulda at least had sum heart and waited to tell u ...

im sorry .. but you never know ... maybe u will find sum1 10x better than her

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
                Don't get it mis-conscrewed guys its not like that, brian and i were also there lol

But yea Brian as i've told you before i went through almost the exact same thing at the exact same time...well it was the end of her Senior yr.
                I know you care alot about her, but in the short amount of time i've known you it seems like she only wants you around when she wants you around.

You can keep on trying to make things work, but in the end its all just a circle and you'll be right back where you started...pissed off and frustrated, meanwhile they're going about their life as if nothings wrong.

Your a good guy man, like i said just do what you got to do, once college starts i bet you things will get alot better. The key thing is as someone mentioned earlier is to ignore her...nothing pisses them off more than being ignored by someone they know cares about them
                just messin lolz

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

well thanks everyone im feelin much better already ...bought a camber kit and plug wires for the cb7 lol.....Juan and rich you knew rach and always told me she was playin me and you were right.

i got with one girl the other night it didnt feel right but whatever it was fun.

And when i get to rowan deev i will def spread the love lol

Comment

Working...
                  X