Happy Annivsary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Annivsary

Well just wanted to say happy annivsary to myself for my three year relationship with my gf. However before we could go to our movie and dinner plans i was DUMPED. yes she just wants to be friends and wants to "expierment" with other guys. So right now i feel like shit and want punch someone in the face. This was out of nowwhere since things have been great as of late. She says she loves me and wants to be my bestfriend just not my gf. Well end rant im done i dont care if anyone even read this but i needed to say something so i dont grab myy gf by the throat. btw worst day of my life. So glad i took off work.

Dumped on your anniversary? That's harsh, Brian! Sorry to hear it!

Take your time to work through it. Get over her. Move on. And when she's done "experimenting" with other guys, she'll come crawling back because you're better... and you can laugh.

Of course, be thankful that she didn't experiment with other guys while she was with you. That's worse. Trust me.

Comment

Well, sorry to hear about the "disconnect". At least was discussed with you as oppose to doing the crap behind your back.
      I can attest to that feeling, and definitely not good!

My feelings in Life, everything happens for a reason. You do you and enjoy yourself.

Trev.
      RETIRED...

Comment

thanks guys ..its true atleast she didnt cheat that i know of. It just crazy like we were doing great and we made these big plans but than she just laid it on me. It just sucks like i told her i loved her and she didnt answer. ughhhh what bs

Comment

Yes, you will be "down and depressed" due to the time of the relationship. But instead of having that negativity, flip the script. Tunr that negative to Positive".

Do not live on any type of regrets. Do not try to evaluate the situation to see where YOU went wrong.

If she does call to say hello, what's up, etc...Be courteous to her. NEVER let hear think you are "sore"/"pissed off" about the situation. SHe would have succeeded in her plans.

If during this time of "separation" and she does not come back or shows any interest in getting back, then she was not meant to be!

Trevor.
          RETIRED...

Comment

if she can't return your feelings, then she's a waste of time anyway. I have a friend in a similar situation. She loves a guy, he says he can't love her... Sucks, and she's having a very hard time letting go... but it's fruitless.

Plus... Rowan... TONS of hot girls. Spend this summer with the one lady you can fix... your car.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              Spend this summer with the one lady you can fix... your car.
              That's signature quote materiel right there!

Sorry to hear about the poor decision (timing?) on her part. You'll bounce back. Chin up!
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

damn man, im sorry to hear, I know it must suck, and it kinda hits close to home with my first ann. so close. But the beaver is right, if she cant have the feelings for you, then its not worth it any way.

just be glad she was upfront and told you that she wanted and splt, instead of doing it behind your back.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                  Well just wanted to say happy annivsary to myself for my three year relationship with my gf. However before we could go to our movie and dinner plans i was DUMPED. yes she just wants to be friends and wants to "expierment" with other guys. So right now i feel like shit and want punch someone in the face. This was out of nowwhere since things have been great as of late. She says she loves me and wants to be my bestfriend just not my gf. Well end rant im done i dont care if anyone even read this but i needed to say something so i dont grab myy gf by the throat. btw worst day of my life. So glad i took off work.
                  brian man, your my boy and all and that sucks at what she did but i hate to say that i told you that this was going to happen. to make the long story short, take the loss as a life experience and move on. your 18yrs old. man, like devee said there are plenty of girls in the college you are going to go to, and after all the "other girls" you told me about, especially that senior prom story, you should get over your ex in no time.
                  my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                  MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Fuck her, if she calls, don't answer. Don't waste your time, energy or breath on her, she chose that path, not you... move on, leave her behind and just have fun this summer.

Comment

Damn Brian, you knew it was going to happen.
                      You saw it comming and you tried to ignore it.
                      Like i told you, it was best to get all the buns before it was over.

Although u loved her, she wasnt right for you.
                      I dont know if she was in teh beginning, but towards the end she wasnt.
                      I noticed that when i was over for cupcakes last week.
                      Its been nothing but problems between you and her since i met u.
                      Just let her go man, she wasnt worth your time.

Out of curiousity i would have asked her what did you do wrong...
                      Just to get a response as to why you guys broke up...
                      I know why im single but thats because i wanted to.

Comment

bro that sucks a lot. just get over her as hard as that may seem. it sucks when you put your all and they just dont care.

DONT EVER GO BACK TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant stress that enough. honestly i'd even recommend fooling around and having one nighters to help ease your mind. i'm single cuz i dont like to keep things in. if the bitch is stupid i'd tell it to her face. just dont go back to her. if she calls dont answer. dude man that really sucks.

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                          Damn Brian, you knew it was going to happen.
                          You saw it comming and you tried to ignore it.
                          Like i told you, it was best to get all the buns before it was over.

Although u loved her, she wasnt right for you.
                          I dont know if she was in teh beginning, but towards the end she wasnt.
                          I noticed that when i was over for cupcakes last week.
                          Its been nothing but problems between you and her since i met u.
                          Just let her go man, she wasnt worth your time.

Out of curiousity i would have asked her what did you do wrong...
                          Just to get a response as to why you guys broke up...
                          I know why im single but thats because i wanted to.
                          lol im sorry did i just read you went over for cupcakes??? lol j/p

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                            lol im sorry did i just read you went over for cupcakes??? lol j/p
                            hahaha yeah to his GF's house.
                            Didnt get a chance to taste her Cinnabons tho
                            Main reason i went

Comment

that sucks dude!..dumped on your anniversary..

i woud of sucker punched someone

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
                              X