OEM Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM Colors

Yo Mods if this needs to be moved then kindly do so.

Yo I found a Seattle silver 93 EX today. Guy wanted 1200 for it.

Its in decent shape, old timer from England ( I think I insulted him when I asked him if he was from Austrailia )

Pros

Car has 133k
    Minimal Rust on the right rear panel
    Full Size (15) spare
    Clean ass trunk
    Immaculate interior.

So much to list but if I had 1200 laying around I wouldve bought it in a heart beat.

Cons

Cracked grille
    semi-dented hood
    CEL stays on
    Exhuast pipe vibrates
    Needs Rotors
    Needs new tires

Other than that its a nice all around car..I was looking at it for my gf...but she didn't want it

In any mofoing case heres the deal..

This may be a repeat so slap me silly aight.

Where can I look up OEM Paint for the cbs.

Seattle silver is a fucking beautiful color...Im in love
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Google search it. If all else fails, give a call to a paint and body shop or the local Honda dealer parts department.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

All the OEM paint codes and colors (even with samples that I found ) are listed in stickies in the Appearance section.

And you're the first one I know to really like Seattle Silver. Just about everyone I know with it hates it

Comment

Deev dude this car is beautiful..Like I said I wouldnt mind a different colored car Im just tired of white.

Im moving up to NH soon, so I may save up once Im here and get rid of my white whore

I heard you getting bronze rims, thats gonna be sweet man..accents black bigtime
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Yeah, and Phantom Gray even better I'm looking for something under $500, 16", lightweight, and made in Japan. The closest I can find are Rota SubZeros... they're just not Japanese.

Enkei wheels are cool, and cheap (some are, anway, on tires.com). They're pretty heavy, and not bronze though.

Wheel shopping is a pain in the ass when you know exactly what you want!

What would go with Seattle Silver anyway? Black or Gunmetal?

Comment

Id say Gunmetal or Bronze

Im digging the BBS rims you got..(correct me if I'm wrong on the wheel type)
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

Comment

Yeah, BBS RX. And if you want em, they're for sale I'm selling 5 wheels and 4 tires for $500 picked up... and I'd gladly deliver up to 2 hours away (which would mean meeting you halfway if you were interested). I got a good deal on em, but they do need a little touching up to make em perfect. One is pretty bent up, and rides all wobbly (which is why I bought a 5th brand new one). Brand new, the whole set of 4 with tires would be $1700, so a couple hundred to repair and recondition em would leave you with some great wheels. I'm just not diggin em anymore, and I want some bronze wheels, either Rota SubZeros or Konig Heliums.

Comment

Working...
              X