Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never got mad, just tired of seeing doc come in my threads and start shit. I never did a damn thing to him, and just because I am a female, its like oh pick on her.....well he isnt going to run me off. I am a strong woman. look at the shit I just went though seeing my husband with another woman..Fuck men

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

random.

Comment

attention ?

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
          attention ?

why did you change it......why not keep it at attention w****?

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
            why did you change it......why not keep it at attention w****?
            decided to be nice..

Comment

Yay! Nicole's going lesbo.

Justin is an ass, but ive heard Deev and many ppl say they dont know why he does it. They say in person he's not like that at all. Maybe this is like an antfarm to him and he enjoys poking and ruining the fun.

Who knows. Maybe he's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches.

Happiness, for that man, hurts.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Yay! Nicole's going lesbo.

Justin is an ass, but ive heard Deev and many ppl say they dont know why he does it. They say in person he's not like that at all. Maybe this is like an antfarm to him and he enjoys poking and ruining the fun.

I wouldn't say he ruins the fun, i'd say he brings the party

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Well....sometimes ppl dont want the party.

I love him. I think he's hilarious.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

woo-hooo party! its friday ... party time!

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Well....sometimes ppl dont want the party.

I love him. I think he's hilarious.

yeah. true he's funny. but other times he takes it too far.

Comment

Eh....yeah. Sometimes he does say some pretty mean things.

I never said he wasn't an ass. I just said he was funny. But instigating probably doesn't help.

Comment

damn ... good thread nicole ... lol

cant belive its still going

a little ot .. but ehh

Comment

nothing wrong with telling the truth

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33 View Post
                              I wouldn't say he ruins the fun, i'd say he brings the party
                              I know this all to well too actually. He's a funny bastard though.

But yeah I'd have to agree with Chess, you brought this on yourself. And I like how it turned from does it look good..to comparing mechanical skills.

I know of a few female members on here none of whom have never posted about where their piercings are located.

All I've seen on the threads are compliments to their tata's thats it. Never pictures just words of 'You gots some huge titties.'

I think we lost the real core group of this site a long time ago...that just me though.

:edit:

Then again I wouldn't boast about getting my balls pierced either..cause no one wants a picture of a the testicle sack pierced the sound of it makes me cringe.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                                I think we lost the real core group of this site a long time ago...that just me though
                                not really .. since all those convos r in the off topic section ....

Comment

Working...
                                X