Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/drgnzadiel101/Hard-***-animated-sprite.gif[/IMG]

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

you know you love the hardgay

no
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

with lip gloss son...with lip gloss

no
            $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

I aint diggin no lipgloss...

Comment

oh wells

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                  get on aim or yahoo fool
                  Sorry!! I added ya so I will see you on there someday!!
                  There sure is a lot of Other crap in this thread!!
                  Never mind the Hatters cause there will always be some!!
                  Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

looks easily infected

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                      I think its gross......but not cuz your thick or watever.....The hottest girl in the world could have that and Id still think its gross

To me piercings on girls are only really hot if its the belly button (unless shes fat)...or ears....some girls can pull off eyebrows...but thats about it......Nipples are trashy
                      personally I think tattoes ona woman make her look trashy

Anyhoo....that between the boob piercing is pretty hot.

Comment

say it, and see how many people bash you. I bet if we went outside right now and put a test between me and you, on pulling a motor and putting an h in, i bet i would kick your ass at it.

so bring it on bitch.

I am not skinny no, I am a thick woman and I LOVE IT. I dont want to be no skin and bones female. that is nasty. I like my meat on me. I have a lot of respect from members and from non members being a female and knowing her shit.

so be a man and grow the fuck up kthnkxbye
                        Shut the fuck up, you'd fail miserably. You were all sorts of crying trying to get your swap to work asking me for help about it, when I asked you for engine bay pics of the coolant lines and you sent me pics of the THROTTLE CABLES thinking they were the same!!

You bought an entire new motor just because you couldnt fix the first one.

Nevermind all that bullshit, this is fucking gross. Just think how much sweaty mammo cheese is gonna get on that thing now. The guys after you in this thread must be complete oozing fatasses. FUCK

Comment

so put your input, do you like it or no?
                          If I had to be blunt. No. Then again its my opinion and your body so whatever floats your boat.

Nipple peicering..aww hell yeah..in between teh bewbies aww hells naw
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher View Post
                            Shut the fuck up, you'd fail miserably. You were all sorts of crying trying to get your swap to work asking me for help about it, when I asked you for engine bay pics of the coolant lines and you sent me pics of the THROTTLE CABLES thinking they were the same!!

You bought an entire new motor just because you couldnt fix the first one.

Nevermind all that bullshit, this is fucking gross. Just think how much sweaty mammo cheese is gonna get on that thing now. The guys after you in this thread must be complete oozing fatasses. FUCK
                            you know the funny thing, is that was my first swap I have done many since then....ask jessie and jacob, i was there jessie and i pulled the motor out of my coupe. and guess what they were asking ME for help why things wouldnt work. so fuck off. Ya when I did my FIRST swap I asked for help but I didnt go buy another motor because that one didnt work, because uh its in my car and runs great, I got 2 more H motors because I wanted to build one for boost and one for all motor. So if you dont know what your talking abuot STFU and stay out of my threads.

and second, my shit is clean, I shower everyday, and sometimes twice a day. It doesnt get sweaty right there, so its all good.

your just jealous honey dont kid yourself

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

actually you know what guys.....I dont know anything about cars.....so all of you who call me asking me questions on whats wrong with your car, or if I can come over and help you...please refrain yourself from calling my cell phone and asking me. Thanks. Sorry for the not knowing anything and helping fix your cars. I guess I dont knwo what im talking about.

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

wow ... this thread and so many different topics in it ... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X