This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
    Why is it when I look at her piercing, 2 words come to mind? motor, boat!!! mmmmmmmbbbbbbbb
    Cuz you're a motorboatin sonofabitch.

Why is it when i lok at it, the only thing that comes mind is...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

how about a jdm cock???

and yes i owned 4 of those when i was a wee lad

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
        ya i looked it up hahha.....

but on the other hand, i forsee foamy coming in here.....i just looked to see who all was watching this thread, and almost all the people in OT are looking its funny
        Eh, what? Wait? Where am I?

Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
          Eh, what? Wait? Where am I?

see I knew you would cum when I called

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

damn homie did that hurt??

personally i wouldnt do that .. my boobs get attention w/o bling ... hehe ...
            nah but seriously ... u didnt do it cause sumone else did it, cause sumone told u to, or cause it was the "thing" to do .. u did it cause u wanted it. the end

oh yea ... +1 for boobie pics

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210 View Post
              damn homie did that hurt??

personally i wouldnt do that .. my boobs get attention w/o bling ... hehe ...
              nah but seriously ... u didnt do it cause sumone else did it, cause sumone told u to, or cause it was the "thing" to do .. u did it cause u wanted it. the end

oh yea ... +1 for boobie pics
              yeah I have wanted it for a long time now, my ex husband told me no more peircings or tattoo's so now that I am single again, I can do it!!!

oh and more tats are to come, once I lose a bit more weight. Since I have lost 95lbs, I feel a lot better about myself. and I dont need the bling to prove anything, just a little stuff for me to look at.

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

see I knew you would cum when I called
                No body cums just by calling, there is a lot more involved....
                wat?

Comment

yeah I have wanted it for a long time now, my ex husband told me no more peircings or tattoo's so now that I am single again, I can do it!!!

oh and more tats are to come, once I lose a bit more weight. Since I have lost 95lbs, I feel a lot better about myself. and I dont need the bling to prove anything, just a little stuff for me to look at.
                  wait what???im confused. you feel better about yourself because you got thinner??? but i thought you loved being a big girl. bleh confusing

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                    No body cums just by calling, there is a lot more involved....
                    not always..........

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                      wait what???im confused. you feel better about yourself because you got thinner??? but i thought you loved being a big girl. bleh confusing
                      I do, like I said I dont want to be stick thin, I want to be a size 10 again, I am at an 18(use to be a 26) so you figure it out....in this time today, a 10 is still considered plus size. I would like to lose the weight from having 3 kids...get my drift now

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

oh yea more tatts .. saaweet ... ima fan of tatts myself ...

OT ...damn 95lbs ... nice ... u got b4 and after pics??

i cant even lose 10 if my life depended on it ... lol

Comment

marilyn monroe was a size 10 or 11 if im not mistaken. she was a big girl and hot. 10 is not a plus size in my eyes IF you have the curves to go with it. like i said, big isnt bad. that piercing is

no
                          $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210 View Post
                            oh yea more tatts .. saaweet ... ima fan of tatts myself ...

OT ...damn 95lbs ... nice ... u got b4 and after pics??

i cant even lose 10 if my life depended on it ... lol

yeah i have before and after pics, I will PM them to you tomorrow, just pm me tomorrow and remind me haha

but yea i feel hella good now and being single is great....

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

yeah i have before and after pics, I will PM them to you tomorrow, just pm me tomorrow and remind me haha

but yea i feel hella good now and being single is great....

awww sorry to hear ...

i know ur happy .. but still ... lol

Comment

Weight doesn't matter. Its all about if you are tone and have features.

If they all blend together in one jiggley smorgasbord = ftl
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X