This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    Heres my 2 cents, no hating just my opinion. Honestly, I don't think thats a good place for a piercing, for one, sharp shit buy my lungs no thanks. Also infections would be a fear since that area of the body under the right conditions (for some people) could be just like an armpit with Bactria and such.

Also when your old and its all said and done, what do you have? A couple of holes on your body

What ever makes you happy. Makes me happy.
    shit son, when im old it will just be scars....it wont be there for ever, just like my tongue ring, one day I will take it out and never put it back in

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I'm parched!

Trev.
      RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        ok want a cookie? i didnt call you ugly i called you big. there IS a difference.

lol i really dont care what comes out of my mouth. i like to tell the truth and how it is. im a skinny ass, short puerto rican with a pointy beard. dont get your panties in a bunch
        but but but.....I like my panties to bunch, it makes it feel good down there

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
          I think its gross......but not cuz your thick or watever.....The hottest girl in the world could have that and Id still think its gross

To me piercings on girls are only really hot if its the belly button (unless shes fat)...or ears....some girls can pull off eyebrows...but thats about it......Nipples are trashy
          you sir are genius. exactly my point.

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I never said your nasty, so um... don't listen to what he says, listen to what I say, and doo iiiiit!!

*chants* boobies, boobies!!

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
              I'm parched!

Trev.
              your what????? wtf does parched mean

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post

that wasnt towards you woman! lol

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

wat?

Comment

Haters.

Plenty of ppl like it....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

your what????? wtf does parched mean
                      his mouth is dry. he's thirsty

no
                      $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Wana see what your bewbies did to my cock?

rofl rofl haha just messin around.
                        wat?

Comment

Nicole these threads of yours always seem to take off in different directions...

Parched = thirsty.

I dont wanna ever take my piercings out, but i guess ill have to one day.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Why is it when I look at her piercing, 2 words come to mind? motor, boat!!! mmmmmmmbbbbbbbb

Comment

My drew...thats a mighty small cawk....

Comment

ya i looked it up hahha.....

but on the other hand, i forsee foamy coming in here.....i just looked to see who all was watching this thread, and almost all the people in OT are looking its funny

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X