ROFLMAO

Comment

this is indeed very funny lol

Comment

this is f*cken hilarious

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

BWHAHAHAH!!!!

Comment

I'd like to know the thought process that it took for someone to come up with that.

Second thought, no I don't.
                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

HAha! Now don't you think it's creative?

Comment

Creative? Yes.
                    Bewildering? Yes.
                    Someone with too much time to think while stuck in traffic? Yes.
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

So I'm not one to actually be "afraid" of opening *Not Work Friendly* things. And I just happened to look at this at work in the past 10 minutes. Just as I did so, my supervisor came walking to my desk to tell me about some heart transplant patient that's flying in from Singapore. Yeah... he was staring at the screen for like 30 seconds before he said a word to me. He was all "Is that what I think it is?" And I just started laughing. No way to hide it, I was caught. And then he starts leaning in closer to the screen! LOL! Needless to say, he just laughed it off and told some of my other coworkers who then rushed over to my desk to check it out. Damn, it's a good thing my supervisor is a perv...
                      O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X