Perfect offset on the black nsx.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
            When i was living in Nashville, a neighbor of mine had an NSX and a TT Supra.

I got to talkin with him one day about it.
            He said pretty much the same thing as your guy did, It's underrated.
            He's owned muscle cars and other high powered imports.
            But, the NSX is still by far his fav and he said it as the only car to give him zero trouble maintanence wise.

I'm a big fan of the NSX.
            A very hot super car.
            Hey Josh, where in Nashville did you live?

The guy's NSX wasn't blue with black rims was it?

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
              Hey Josh, where in Nashville did you live?

The guy's NSX wasn't blue with black rims was it?
              Nope.
              Yellow with black wheels.
              Supra was the same.

I lived off of West End.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Cool - I remember seeing a Yellow NSX as well. I worked at Dell across from the Air National Guard base for 4 years or so.

Comment

Went to Buschur Sport Compact Shootout at Summit Motorsports Speedway, and got to talk to the owner of this:

He just loved everything about it.
                  R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I rock the dream...in my brakes
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I love the NSX. Sporty looking, yet refined. There is a guy around here that has a red/black one on black rims that's supercharged. Saw him on the highway one time and he did a little pull. One second cruising next to me, next second gone. It was awesome.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

love the car. love it even more how its underrated. For me its everything a sports car should be. Well balanced. smooth and great sounding v6. its really a drivers car.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
                          love the car. love it even more how its underrated. For me its everything a sports car should be. Well balanced. smooth and great sounding v6. its really a drivers car.
                          Totally, I feel lately the sports car culture has become so saturated, that 911's and Corvette's don't really stand out anymore. Recently there's been such a rush to get faster top speeds, more horsepower etc... that everything that makes sports cars unique has been faded. It's funny how people say the NSX is over rated....and why?, because it has less horsepower? It's not all about horsepower and I think the NSX will forever capture the essence of driving,....the bond between man, machine and the road.

Comment

yeah thats totally it. I forgot to mention that but your post sums it up well. People get so caught up in the numbers game. Of course its easy for me to say that cause I havent experienced 300+ hp But to be honest I have more fun and feel more connected to my cb than I have driving some higher hp faster cars. I guess the NSX embodies that connection between man and machine nicely. no amount of hp can make an ok sportscar good...it must have soul!
                            Last edited by starchland; 07-11-2008, 02:04 PM.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
                              Totally, I feel lately the sports car culture has become so saturated, that 911's and Corvette's don't really stand out anymore. Recently there's been such a rush to get faster top speeds, more horsepower etc... that everything that makes sports cars unique has been faded. It's funny how people say the NSX is over rated....and why?, because it has less horsepower? It's not all about horsepower and I think the NSX will forever capture the essence of driving,....the bond between man, machine and the road.
                              QFT! You said it man.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Of course that's what enthusiasts like myself think who are pretty biased towards foreign cars. I bet if you asked a Dodge Viper owner he'd say the same about his car, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X