Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    That's not the good one...

This is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0OTEZDAb9c
    looks like a gtr. /fail

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
      looks like a gtr. /fail
      Ummm, OK, not really.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

design fails...Gimme my oldskool nixxer. Performance wise this will be interesting. Awd v10? Lol that is the highest pitch v10 ever. honda V10?

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
          wait. the new NSX is going to be AWD??? and whats with the engine up front? bah. thats ***. i want Mid-Rear v10 NSX.
          Who gives a shit where the engine is if its one of the fastest production cars on earth?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

nsx bump

Comment

Comment

Comment

I would get an NSX for street use. But not for track use. The chassis is only good up to 15 years. NSX FTW!
                  Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                    I would get an NSX for street use. But not for track use. The chassis is only good up to 15 years. NSX FTW!
                    That is absolutely untrue. There are still MANY 1991 NSX's that see regular track duty. Who told you that?
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Yeah, the NSX is a fantastic race car.

They just don't see as much track time as they could because of the price, and the fact that they're highly collectible. Most people don't want to pay $20,000 for a heavily used 1992 NSX, only to beat it up on a track!

Comment

But hey, at the end of the day, you can always just take it to a honda dealer for maintenance! Hard to say that for other cars of this caliber. I freakin love the sound of the nsx setup. There is an amazing red nsx that lives around here. Everytime I see it it makes me happy,lol.

Comment

That is absolutely untrue. There are still MANY 1991 NSX's that see regular track duty. Who told you that?
                          Yeah definitely, there are tons of people that still track their nsx's. It's risky though, because parts are expensive and it's a rare car. Most people can't pay for the body damage that comes with track racing and the emotional drag of seeing your nsx get dumped into a wall, lol

Comment

There's a story I remember from NSXPrime about a cop asking the owner to "pop the hood" to look at the engine.

The cop gets the hood and trunk opened and sees no engine, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
                              There's a story I remember from NSXPrime about a cop asking the owner to "pop the hood" to look at the engine.

The cop gets the hood and trunk opened and sees no engine, haha.
                              lmao, mr ftw.

Comment

Yes I know that there are still NSXs on the track, but as time passes, the chassis will just continue to weaken. It is extremely difficult to stregthen an aluminum chassis, especially when it's old.
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X