Its official, Paint and Swap time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its official, Paint and Swap time!

Well like the title says, it has begun...

JDM F22B:

PPG Honda New Formula Red(S2000) Paint:

for other more pics of more engine goodies, click linky:
    http://board.accordtuner.com/showthr...9&page=1&pp=15

Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

how much that paint run ya? i bought house of kolor for mine it was $100 a quart but i am doing 3 stage are you? i am doing a gold base, red kandy,and a top quality clear, my paint package alone was $900.00. and i have to say house of kolor is #1.

Comment

ppg is good quality too, but i bought the ppg sample book and house of kolor and ijust didnt really like ppg colors as much,well not there 3 stage anyway. good luck and i cant wait until the paints on. you doing it yourself right? if so take pics, good luck bro.

Comment

my question is where did u get that motor, and where can i get honda oem frost white paint?
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

go to any paint shop and they can match your paint perfect you use the color code on drivers side door jam silly.......

Comment

damn man i cant wait to see it finally all come together its gonna be sweet. make sure to keep us updated on the progress and if you have any problems or questions about the swap pm me and ill help ya out.
            cb7 sold
            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

this is what i have been waiting for an AOA with a swap, kit, and painted sweeet i cant wait

EDIT i just seen your page on AT WOW yyour going all out good luck bro and plezzzzzzzzzzzzzz post pics of every thing when you finsh its gonna bad ass, lolz lookz like somebody had been saving up
              Last edited by Jay187; 09-18-2004, 01:23 PM.

Comment

mayberry4thgen: JapanStarMotor, any paint shop can mix it, or if you need touchup-Honda dealer

92accordDx: Thanks, I think Ive got the swap covered now, but I'll let you know if I need help.

Jay187: Thanks...yea Ive spent about $3500 in parts the last month and half, but have put in alot of overtime this summer, so Im good and still waiting to buy one more big mod.

91accord4door: All ready said, but again $100qt plus clear, hardener, reducer, etc...it all adds up.

Jay

Comment

thats wats up jay
                  im over anxious!

Comment

what kind of spray gun?
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

BIG MOD Hummmmmmmmmmm :: crosses fingers and wishes for turbo::

Comment

Glad to see youre finally painting the car. I was starting to get worried...

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
                          Glad to see youre finally painting the car. I was starting to get worried...
                          me too Keep us updated on the progress
                          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Oh shit! Jay's finally gettin' painted! I've gotten so used to looking at that patchwork car, that it just won't be the same anymore! Still, I can't wait to see it! Congrats bro!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys...I really didnt think the paint was going to happen either, but hopefully the swap/paint will be complete in the next couple months.

Jay

Teaser pic:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X