Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Its just pointless humor.

exactly i was j/j
    92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher View Post
      what the fuck.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more rediculous, a fuckin' thread about a fuckin' decal, and then it's THAT one

cha-ching for disgusting
      hahahahha!
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

im going to have to agree with doctor cipher here...a little meat on the bones is alright but there's a limit.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

That sticker is a little thick, but if she were real, Id fuck her.

Nicole aint that fat either. If she were real, Id fuck her too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

well the fact is that, I am not skinny, nor probably will ever be a size 0. I see guys all the time(and i use to have one) that had that skinny naked chick, as a decal. I am not skinny, and I am proud of who I am.

Also I am getting a couple shirts from this guy who is makin me this sticker(in pink)

Shirt one-beater-black with white writing --"skinny girls are for wimps"
            shirt 2- one just like the decal

then a friend of mine is getting a decal that says "i like thick chicks" with the same thick girl as on mine, and a shirt that says "skinny girls are for wimps" -tshirt

I am excited, I dont care what you think doc, its my car, its my thickness, and IM going to flaunt it

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Still think it'd look sick in grey in the center of the back window.....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Hot shit I love them thick chicks

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                  I am excited, I dont care what you think doc, its my car, its my thickness, and IM going to flaunt it
                  You go girl!

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    Nicole aint that fat either. If she were real, Id fuck her too.
                    90% of america is like that anyways

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

well the fact is that, I am not skinny, nor probably will ever be a size 0. I see guys all the time(and i use to have one) that had that skinny naked chick, as a decal. I am not skinny, and I am proud of who I am.

Also I am getting a couple shirts from this guy who is makin me this sticker(in pink)

Shirt one-beater-black with white writing --"skinny girls are for wimps"
                      shirt 2- one just like the decal

then a friend of mine is getting a decal that says "i like thick chicks" with the same thick girl as on mine, and a shirt that says "skinny girls are for wimps" -tshirt

thats hot... lol im in love wit that decal... thicker than a snicker... be proud of who u r....
                      Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                      Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                      Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

i can see if the girl was like 300-400lbs. i dont want no small chick either. i dont want some girl who looks like she's been o0n crack but put some make up on.

i love my girl. she thick. but i love it

Comment

rock on girl I'm a thick chick lover myself, hell my fiance is a thick lady herself and I'm very proud she is in my life. Skinny women aren't all that cracked up lol
                          I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

Woot...WoOT......im on with you on that..
                            MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                              Woot...WoOT......im on with you on that..
                              lol. skinny women FTMFL need somethin to hold on to man
                              Last edited by Shadow1; 07-10-2008, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Just sent the money to the guy, I am gettin 6 decals and 3 shirts.

2 beaters and a tshirt, and 4 of the decals in pink and 2 in white, all for 50 bucks.

so he said I should have them around next wed. I am stoked

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X