Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my identity stollen

You know those comercials you see...

the ones where people say i never thought it would happen to me, but i was a victim of identity theft.

Well , i at this moment in time, feel like i should be that person. The one who wounders if their money is safe anymore, or if the bank is where we should keep it invested.
    I feel like i have had someone go in my house and seal everything i own.

Apparently this fellow has been enjoying very expensive hotel stays for the past few months, without my knowledge using my bank account, the total so far is $2500, but as we go through more bank statements i am sure this number will more than double if not tripple.

the calling companies to get information, the talking to police, the bank showing us what needs to be done, well..... it's down right overwhelming.

This person uses many aliasis, and even has emails and #'s that we have been given. What he doesn't realize is how close we are to catching him, due to so many hotels has been to and the video footage from all those places, are being reviewed in
    a verry closely detailed manner.

Such a low life scum of this nature deserves nothing but the punishment he will recieve, when he is sent to prison and sewed by all these companies and us. I will not stop by no means, until he is found. I am verry hard to make angry, but when you do, as he has done, it becomes a pride thing, and it will not cease untill the outcome is what i want!

To my friends on this site, go to your bank get online banking and watch your account daily, and purchas the fraud protection plan.. trust me i wish i had.
    "Self Renewed"

I had a CC# stolen once. Nowhere near what you're going through but I know a bit about how you feel.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Damn bro! That sucks.

Hopefully you get the guy and stop him and get what you can, back.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I've been lucky... but I can't imagine how frustrating it must be! I do keep an eye on my stuff, thankfully...

Comment

yea, i track each and every one of my purchases.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

its not that funny try out that company that protects you for like 15 bucks a year

Comment

happened to me. You are not responsible for more then $50 if they use your card. If they did not swipe the card and just used your info you don't owe anything. Federal law. Do not pay for fraud protection etc... Do take crap from the cc companies. You owe them nothing.

Comment

I don't really understand how you wouldn't notice $2500 missing from you bank accounts, or being added to a CC?

Comment

i check my stuff everyday day out of paranoia.......sorry to ear that bro, it happen to one of my co-workers (IT guy)
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Yea everyday a new victim. Credit has given hard workers and criminals alike so many new opportunities to walk off the lot with cars and renig on any deal whatsoever because they are just like that in the head...screwed up. A co-worker of mine used to sell peoples information to some guy in New York. We worked for a computer company and as most company chains offer credit cards, Sears, bestbuy, circuit-city etc. and when your shopping for a computer people wanted 500 dollars back so they signed up not planning to use them but this once. Well keep in mind you write down your social, name, occupation, income, and then on top of that we handed them a piece of paper with they're new approved credit card number for them to use in the meantime until the card came in the mail. All our information gets sold to thousands of companies. We are just statistics. A number. This is the matrix.

Comment

Yeah no a good thing at all.....sorry to hear that hope they catch and pull each pub out with a tweezer one at a time very slowly.
                      Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

i didn't notice because i have $2500 in bills each month on top of all these rising gas prices and food prices.....
                        I did find it odd for a verry long time just how fast we would go in the negative..

but like the ole saying goes, hinesight is 20/20

and it wasn't a credit card, we don't own any, it has been all debit charges.
                        and they have all been over the internet.

once we get the full compilation of fraud charges we will continue filling claims and police reports for each charge.

once that is done if the places do not reimberse our money and do their own investigation, the bank will give our money and then sue these companies to get thiers.
                        If the person is caught, he will be going to prison and he will be sued by, us, because this has really been a verry stressfull fucked up situation.

I do believe he has been doing this for awhile. Lets just say i had $9,000 in my account at the first of the year and within 2 months that was gone.. and i have nothing to show for it. we will know today.

i know it's partially my fault for not catching this sooner. but as mentioned before, i didn't feel that i needed to worry about such things.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

find him and kick him in the nuts.. very hard.
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

like i said man, we need to go back to those ancient laws from back in the day, " An eye for an eye." they steal from you, you chop off the offending hand. Sounds really inhumane but do that to a couple of people and others will learn really quick.

Comment

Damn man, sucks....I know that when we moved from tx we had movers pack all of our stuff. Guess we weren't cautious enough because after we moved up here we got contacted by a creditcard company saying there were charges to one of our cards for some AOL services and shit and that was when we were already gone. I was pissed...fuckin mexicans were packin our shit too. Damn thieves. I know its not right to stereotype but a lot of mexicans are thieves....
                              VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                              X