No announcement yet.

Where Do We Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion to ban this fucking tool. I swear if I were moderator....
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Comment

Come on

Dude why you so upset you all was killing me on my cap stuff. And here you are on your period getting cramps.... If I offend anyone I am sorry. Oh and you are not the MODERATOR. Am I right Mr. MODERATOR.....
        TRINI MAN

Comment

well bro its nothing personal there are alot of people on this board ready to cruicify and people here take it seriously. It from there point of view is annoying. It may not be that big of a deal to you but to them it is.

Comment

Cool

Ok I got you...............
            TRINI MAN

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
              Motion to ban this fucking tool. I swear if I were moderator....
              I second that motion.

And to trini, don't embarass yourself on here by making enemies fast, we are all here to help each other out. We were being sarcastic when you first posted, mainly because without looking around, you just posted wherever you saw fit. Would you go into a store and pay the fitting room attendant for your clothes or do you pay the cashier? I honestly was going to give you a fair chance, but after you started talking BS and calling out people like rebels I have to say I won't be your friend. I know, it hurts, you'll get over it one day.
              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Ok, the point is made... Let's not make this more than it is

Trini, they do have a point, even though I understand what you say about the program you have. I WOULD be interested in meeting you at the track, however

Everyone else, he has found the caps lock button and is posting normally. And he types in understandable english (enough, anyway).

Everyone just be aware of the rules (read the sticky). Flaming won't be tolerated, and neither will instigating. Nothing here is all that bad, but Trini kinda took things personally when EVERYONE jumped on his ass for typing in all caps. Stuff like that (if it continues) will not only cause trouble for him, but for anyone who decides to start it up. I Am smart enough to see when someone is starting trouble, and when they are responding to it. While I'm also happy to be friends with anyone on this board (and I am with quite a few, online and off), I'm not above enforcing the rules on anyone.

Rant done. Play nice!

Comment

Good Morning

Hey my peeps I hope you all will get to know me I was never upset at anyone I love to play word games me and my friends were laughing how you all were killing me, LOL. But please guys for real where do we meet not just for racging but to hang out. And to check out memebers rides. Do anyone live close to me i am in silver spring, and do anyone goes up to Rockville on Friday and Saturday.....
                  PEACE AND LOVE ALWAYS.
                  TRINI MAN

Comment

Working...
                  X