Where Do We Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Do We Meet

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE DO WE MEET ALL THE 4TH GEN ACCORDS OR RACING CARS PERIOD. OR THE CB7 CREW PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM IN DC MARYLAND AREA
    TRINI MAN

WOW, TRY POSTING IN THE RIGHT FORUM, AND NOT USING CAPS, SEE HOW ANNOYING IT CAN BE TO READ.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
      WOW, TRY POSTING IN THE RIGHT FORUM, AND NOT USING CAPS, SEE HOW ANNOYING IT CAN BE TO READ.
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon Turing, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

haha rebels ur too damn funny

Comment

Try answering the question when you make him look like an idiot... That way, you don't look like idiots yourselves

There is a Regional section where all the meets are planned. So far the best meets I've been to have been in MD, actually. Steve, the owner of the board here, lives in MD and organizes some kickass meets.

The guys are right, however. Typing in all caps is REALLY annoying. Plus, it's against the rules (which I know you didn't bother to read...) When you post, make sure people can read and understand it... and look for the proper forum, or else you are bound to get lots of replies like this. People here are really cool, but we like things organized around here

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  haha rebels ur too damn funny
                  Yeah that copy/paste... hiLARious...
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by rebels

LMAO! That just kills me every time!
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

i have jet to see someone answer his question
                      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

HATERS

YOU ARE TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE I GUESS YOU GOT TIRED OF MIXING CONCRETE SO YOU STARTED KISSING ASS AND SHINING UND THE DESK TO GET BY EVERYDAY. AND IF YOU WANT TO STOP ME FROM USING CAPS MEET ME ON THE TRACK RAT.......
                        TRINI MAN

Comment

CHI CHI MEN

THERE IS A WAY TO ASK OR INFORM SOMEONE TO DO SOMETHING HUMMMMMMMMM NOT THE WAY SOME GUYS BUT I AM THE CENTER OF ATTENTION
                          TRINI MAN

Comment

THANKS

Thanks deevergote yeah I was just lazy to turn the cap of cause the program I use on my destop needs it on at all time. But to the haters go suck your selves man lol. I am looking foward to meeting you guys and smoking your car.....I am new to this ok so which forum you go to get info. Peace and Love always
                            TRINI MAN

Comment

Rebels

Your car looks real cool dude.....
                              TRINI MAN

Comment

Working...
                              X