This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im taking a break.

Between the nearly constant frustration with my car and equally constant frustration with the stupidity and immaturity of most of this board, Im turning into a huge asshole...here. Im tired of people that cant take 5-20 minutes out of their day to research problems or possible modifications that have been covered quite adequately. Im tired of people that support this gimme gimme now I dont like reading instant gratification mentality by spoonfeeding people outside of the beginner section which was partly created for just that. Im sure nothing will change here, but I hope night wolf gets his changes to the stickies done so he, too, can realize that no one will ever read them and get just as frustrated that no one notices the hard work that he puts in so hell know just where Im coming from.

Those of you that have met me know how NOT serious I am and that I typically get along with everybody in person. Oh, what a pussy, he only trash talks online cuz hes too scared to get popped in person! No, people dont typically ask such STUPID questions in person. Im sure a pretty good number of you will be glad to see me go and others will miss my cheerful flowery personality. Dont you worry your pretty little heads, tho. Ill be back.

Au revoir, cb7tuner. See you in a week or three.

PS, no, Im not banned, so dont get your hopes up.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

I love you...in a non *** kinda way.

I couldnt aggree more with you...and your witty smartass comments that I laugh to will be missed.

See you soon.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries View Post
      Between the nearly constant frustration with my car and equally constant frustration with the stupidity and immaturity of most of this board, Im turning into a huge asshole...here. Im tired of people that cant take 5-20 minutes out of their day to research problems or possible modifications that have been covered quite adequately. Im tired of people that support this gimme gimme now I dont like reading instant gratification mentality by spoonfeeding people outside of the beginner section which was partly created for just that. Im sure nothing will change here, but I hope night wolf gets his changes to the stickies done so he, too, can realize that no one will ever read them and get just as frustrated that no one notices the hard work that he puts in so hell know just where Im coming from.

Those of you that have met me know how NOT serious I am and that I typically get along with everybody in person. Oh, what a pussy, he only trash talks online cuz hes too scared to get popped in person! No, people dont typically ask such STUPID questions in person. Im sure a pretty good number of you will be glad to see me go and others will miss my cheerful flowery personality. Dont you worry your pretty little heads, tho. Ill be back.

Au revoir, cb7tuner. See you in a week or three.

PS, no, Im not banned, so dont get your hopes up.

like I said in the PMs & on the topics. its the way you "help" people that pisses people off. no one who joins a car forum wants to be told every time they ask something, hey go find the answer yourself. its a waste of time. you got to help people. thats why there are forums like this in the net. to help those who dont know much about the cars they love driving. helping out the people out is not spoon feeding them.

so im not saying you dont know about CBs. Im saying you dont know how to communicate with people. thats why they are getting mad with you.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Comment

but, but, but, who's going to put me in my place?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Take a breather man
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Have fun.
              See you soon.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33 View Post
                but, but, but, who's going to put me in my place?
                i will punk

now go sit down before i turn the hose on....

Comment

You are just like the people that make a thread to say they are leaving. If you want to leave then do so. If you can't put up with the people on here then leave, No one is stopping you from doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                    You are just like the people that make a thread to say they are leaving. If you want to leave then do so. If you can't put up with the people on here then leave, No one is stopping you from doing so.
                    He's not leaving. He's taking a break so he doesn't go postal.

I'm half tempted to do the same thing.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      i will punk

now go sit down before i turn the hose on....
                      sorry, not witty enough

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                        He's not leaving. He's taking a break so he doesn't go postal.

I'm half tempted to do the same thing.
                        Leaving, taking a break, taking a shit. Same thing. The world does not need to know your sad story why you are leaving.

Comment

Leaving, taking a break, taking a shit. Same thing. The world does not need to know your sad story why you are leaving.
                          So, you speak for all 10,000+ members on this forum?
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            So, you speak for all 10,000+ members on this forum?
                            If you want to sit there and cry then do so, I'm not gonna tell you what to do. I spoke for quite a few people who are tired of seeing these things.

Comment

x2

who cares if people want spoon fed its a forum...we are supposed to communicate.

if someone asks you in person you explain, not tell them the search button is for a reason.

wah wah wah is what i say, have fun.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X