No announcement yet.

Who Has Sprint?!?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got Verizon and i've never had a problem with their service or billing. i've been with them for 2 years now.. that reminds me, i need to go upgrade my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
      I've got Verizon and i've never had a problem with their service or billing. i've been with them for 2 years now.. that reminds me, i need to go upgrade my phone.
      I have a Verizon work cell and for me personally living in Michigan it sucks on reception compared to Sprint. I laugh at them Verizon commercials about their network, when to my reality it sucks. Verizon seems to work better in the Ohio area, even then it is not good in buildings overall no matter where you are. Sprint works well overall, few places I get cut-outs or no reception in Midwest region of U.S. and works well in buildings.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

sprint has always sucked. same with nextel

Comment

I'm really starting to not like sprint I swear. They are trying to make me pay a $600 bill for overage charges when I called last month and had them change my plan and they never did but they tryna charge me a month in advance for changing my plan?! WTF!! Now they're saying I have to dispute the charges and I had to pay another $100 bucks just to fuckn have the phone cut back on.. wtf yo, like seriously if this is the case and their gunna be doing this I'm just going to pay the $175 to cut the phone off and go to a diff. service. The only reason I went to sprint is because of the unlimited incoming and the fact that alot of ppl I know have sprint.. Idk what to do.. what would you do if you were in my shoes?

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

i got sprint-in-da-hood. they always fuck my shit up. i have a $200 spending limit. so when my shit get to $260 they shut it off completely. you tell me why its like like that. It should shut if off at $200.. i hate sprint...

Comment

i used to have sprint. i had a good deal going on until they started fuckin my shit up.

i had many problems of unreasonable overcharges and everytime i call customer-care, they didnt fix the problem.

my last draw was when my contract was over and i had 2 lines at the time and i was only using one. i told them i wanted to delete one line and keep the other but DO NOT UPGRADE ME OR RENEW MY CONTRACT. so the bitch said okay, we can do that for you and she told me that she deleted my extra line and have 1 active line only with no renewal or upgrades.

so the next billing cycle i get extra charges again and thats when i confronted sprint once more. i was pretty fed up and i went to double check if i was under contract. and they told me that i was and it was renewed. so i spent the next 2 hours on the phone arguing with sprint for overcharges and complaning that i shouldnt be on contract.

thats the day i ended with sprint, and 2 weeks later sprint sends me a check and an apology letter for the overcharges.

im on t-mobile now. they have a crappier selection of phones compared to the other companies, but im happy with their service.

Comment

sprint is the only phone service i have ever had and i have never had any issues.. if i had any sort of extra charges, i would simply read my bill and they were spelled out for me..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                  sprint is the only phone service i have ever had and i have never had any issues.. if i had any sort of extra charges, i would simply read my bill and they were spelled out for me..
                  simply reading extra charges wouldn't affect you if you know you did it. but if you know you didn't do it and the bills are spelling wrong charges, that's where problems happen; hence why sprint sent me a letter of apology and a 82 dollar check.

Comment

Working...
                  X