Where are some of the members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are some of the members?

I rarely see MidnightRacerX, ATX posting anymore.

Where they at? Theres a slew of people on here too that I rarely see around.

Hmm
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

they probably have lives.

Comment

this is MRX's gf posting for him....

he's out tuning most of the time, and doesnt have a lot of time to post.. he'll be back around. i promise
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Thanks MRXs Gf..at least hes alive and kickin..hope all is going well with his turbo conversion...

Yeah Darkie..we do have lives..but hes one of the originals, noob j/k
        Its ok to hear from them once in awhile ya know?
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

noob? lol i know midnightracerx is a classic on here so is,cpmike,devvergoat,h22sparkle,accordztech,accord zoom,akkordlayikit,etc i could name all the og's on here. i been here a loong time too. u really shouldnt go by post count brotha.
          Last edited by darkcoloraccord; 09-16-2004, 02:23 PM.

Comment

i'm here.... what's up?

i'm checkin the board daily, i just don't post as much anymore. i've been busy with a few things lately... but i'm def. still around.

Comment

I started school and it took over my life...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Yeah, I know you just went back to school Steve, so we should be seeing more of you

MRX is busy working on that kickass turbo system (I expect him to have one of the most impressive, since he really seems to be doing everything the right way. No halfassing just to get it done ASAP, as I would do )

There are a couple members that I seem to see less than usual. Accordkid, you're actually one of them! You haven't been around as much...

I'm shocked that I can find time. I work 30 hours, and I'm carrying 19 credits in school at the moment. When all the paperwork starts in school I'll probably be around less. I'll be sure to check in occasionally though! I gotta get my CB7 fix!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  I started school and it took over my life...
                  Whoa...I haven't seen you around here in forever...its nice to see the reappearance of another Masshole...

Comment

Like Jose/Busted and Fizzbob? Where the hell did they go?

Comment

This place has seemed little empty as of late.
                      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Its true i have dropped the ball on posting. I've noticed it for awhile now. And unfortunately more of my posting drought will continue ::::. The prob right now is i can only post at work (which i'm not supposed to) and on my g/f's computer cause mine is acting funny and i can't put the cursor on text fields. I make no excuses tho, i have been slacking. I'd always wondered why and criticized ppl that start big projects and stop posting, have high post counts and stop posting, or have very familar names and stop posting. But i've have the reason for it now. After awhile the worthless threads that we used to post in we don't have time for anymore. Not that i'm some bigshot...hell i still consider myself a newbie. Questions that have been answered plenty of times and only need a reply of "search" and/or questions with easy answers that we're sure will be covered we don't feel the need to reply to. I'm just the same as atx. I read alot but i don't post much. I'll be catching up to my life soon enough and look forward to hitting my "1000th post". So no worries i'm always here just behind the scene at the moment
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          There are a couple members that I seem to see less than usual. Accordkid, you're actually one of them! You haven't been around as much...
                          Yeah so true man, I compleletly forgot about myself, Im rarely on cause I dont have a pc...except when I come up to Nashua,NH where my gf lives..then I post as much as I can...

Oh yeah btw I convinced her to get a Cb7...am I great or what..heh

As for my beast, rust is really starting to take over the car....I just found a brown 93 Coupe for Sale...cept its an auto.

Im aiming for a black Cb7, just for now I gotta save up.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          Legend FSM

Comment

fix the rust man, why spend 2k-3k on another car when u could have new quarters welded on for $1,500. unless u dont really like your car.keep it and fix it

Comment

Working...
                            X