Need for Speed HIstory 1995-2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need for Speed HIstory 1995-2008

i think this is a pretty cool video to show how video games have changed over
    the years

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

i still have need for speed 2, hot pursuit, high stakes, porsche unleashed, underground and underground 2.

my favs are high stakes and unleashed. sadly my computer is too fast for high stakes, makes game play like wrap 9 at 60mph

id like to get hot pursuit 2 for fun but cant find it. or most wanted. for PC
    Last edited by kc8enb07; 07-06-2008, 03:55 PM.

Comment

NFS II looks like the game "crusin"
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i love nfs games =)

i hot pursuit were one of my fav's till underground 1 and 2 came out

Comment

maybe bc i like porshes but i always like porsche unleashed. i have yet to play carbon or pro street

Comment

pro street is a pretty good game although it's nothing compared to the other ones

Comment

it looked kinda short

Comment

idk i had it for a while and im only 45% done..maybe because i don't play it alot

Comment

Damn. I remember playing that shit on the original PS back when it first came out. Thats crazy.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Aww man so many memories, so many sleepless nights playing these games...i cant wait to play the next one...
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                      Aww man so many memories, so many sleepless nights playing these games...i cant wait to play the next one...
                      i no i didn't sleep either..haha..

and the new one undercover is coming out soooon..

Comment

i still got the original ps1 version around here somewhere. out of all the nfs games, i like "need for speed: most wanted" the most. the police chases and the boss races were brutal but fun, unlike the other versions.
                        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Oh man I wanna play 'em all now. I've spent countless hours playing NFS2, mostly on the original playstation. Never seen the orginal NFS before.
                          Gotta dig 'em all out and find the ones I don't have. Porsche Unleashed was great with my steering wheel.

And excellent find Chris
                          Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

I remember WAY back when....I bought a 3DO just for the Need for Speed game!! WOW that was a long ass time ago!! I love NFS Games!!!
                            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

Need for speed porshe is badass, they need to redo it with todays graphics/physics, I would buy it.
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X