Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what I spotted?

2008 Bentley Brooklands

You can't get it out the door for less than 400k. There are only 550 of these to be made with less than 200 destined for the US and I saw somebody with one in my neighborhood. Couldn't see who was driving in because it was after midnight and they were ballin'! I couldn't get within 50 yards of it.
    Last edited by bigjoegood1; 07-04-2008, 02:39 PM.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

DAMN!..
    Probally a Drug Dealer

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Who knows. they actually had some type of magnet on the door that people use to advertise businesses so someone may have written it off as a business expense. couldn't get close enough to read it.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

Wait someone put something on that car besides a good coat of wax? I've always loved Bentleys, but that one takes the cake.
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

meh, i have a few friends who do that shit...they all drive huge ram1500's, lifted, bigger tires...all they do is put their parents contracting company logo on the door via magnet, and voila...car is paid for
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
            meh, i have a few friends who do that shit...they all drive huge ram1500's, lifted, bigger tires...all they do is put their parents contracting company logo on the door via magnet, and voila...car is paid for
            You wish. You still need to pay for the vehicle, you just don't have to pay income tax on the money used to purchase it.
            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
              DAMN!..
              Probally a Drug Dealer
              Now why would you say something like that? Because was spotted in the District of Columbia?
              RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
                You wish. You still need to pay for the vehicle, you just don't have to pay income tax on the money used to purchase it.
                You mean, its not included free with the purchase of the magnet? Shit.
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post

2008 Bentley Brooklands

You can't get it out the door for less than 400k. There are only 550 of these to be made with less than 200 destined for the US and I saw somebody with one in my neighborhood. Couldn't see who was driving in because it was after midnight and they were ballin'! I couldn't get within 50 yards of it.

Shit if I drove that, id start carrying a piece just so I'd be the ultimate thug.

I'd have to sell rocks too... Never mind, I'll stick to my truck...
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                    Now why would you say something like that? Because was spotted in the District of Columbia?
                    who rides in a super expensive bently, at midnght?

i sure wouldn't unless they had drugs to drop off

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                      who rides in a super expensive bently, at midnght?

i sure wouldn't unless they had drugs to drop off
                      if they are big enough drug dealers to have a bentley, trust me they dont drop off their own drugs

Comment

Last I heard all of those had been sold aside from one. It was a little while ago so I'm sure the last one is long gone haha.

Comment

Working...
                        X