Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt spend it all on my house. Id have a nice house, but not a huge $600k house. Id spend it on cars and their garages.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      I wouldnt spend it all on my house. Id have a nice house, but not a huge $600k house. Id spend it on cars and their garages.
      Couldn't have said it better myself.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I feel you. But I will be able to afford that comfortably. A mortgage on a house like that is like $2,500-$3000 a month. My wife and I will eaisly clear 8,000 a month off of our jobs alone. Not including our real estate and other business ventures. So yes, I will have decked out ass garages. You'd better believe it.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Here you go, this is assuming 10% down. It will vary deping on credit and lender. I used 6%, but on a home like that, you may get down to the low 5' or so, maybe 4's. This is assuming I will qualify for tier 1 credit.

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/mortgage...28&submit.y=10

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I could go for a nice 3 or 4 bedroom split-level. Have a nice, big open room downstairs for whatever. Dont get me started on the cars id have if i could.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

I will have my Cb coupe, probably a 5 series BM, my '96 Impala, a Denali, and a pick-up for whatever. Oh yea my sports car will be a top of the line Vette, Camaro, Ferrari. Dream big don't I. Those are just my toys. Who knows what the wife will drive. Hopefully she likes Range Rovers so she can get one and I can it form time to time.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Ive always wanted a mid-late 90s Chevy Quad-Cab Dually. Lowered. Big engine. Lotsa Powah!

Then either an '08 AC Schnitzer BMW 6 coupe or an '07 Bentley GT Conv.

The ya gotta have the '08 TL-S.

A nice '08 Hamann BMW 3-series to round things out.

Then the CB. A little engine swap, paint/body, some aesthetics, a couple of wheels, a nice suspension and all-out in the interior and id be set.

Comment

Damn skippy. Dont forget the NSX. I've seen some for about 30 grand with only 60 on the odo. Isn't that amazing. I've actually thought about buying one if I scrap up and extra 30 grand.

Gotta have the H swap for the CB. It's a MUST.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

FTW

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ive always wanted a mid-late 90s Chevy Quad-Cab Dually. Lowered. Big engine. Lotsa Powah!

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Close on the dually.

That black one was nice. Not feeling the steelies though. I love black clearcoat. If only you could do the same with the windows.

Comment

More like this:

Do the Cadillac front-clip conversion. Like this, only in Green/Grey:

Comment

Sexy Saturn:
                              http://www.relaxed-atmosphere.com/re...647&isSSM=True

Comment

That black one was nice. Not feeling the steelies though. I love black clearcoat. If only you could do the same with the windows.
                                I like the murdered out looks.
                                Though, red deep dish steelies with white walled tires would be sex.

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X