Tiny Bond
    Paintball Mode
    Infinite Ammo
    All guns
    All guns x2
    Slow Mode
    Fast bond

= EPIC ownage.

That level was after the dam. I wanna say it was the runway, but i could be wrong.

I used to love the sniper Rifle, and the mines. They were the best.

1 shot kills were the best too. Esp when they were in the head, and the dude, just stopped, and dropped.

FTW.
    The runway was after the level with the bathroom. i remember using the tank and blowing shit up and running over people.
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I need me some wheels. Eventually.

Everytime i see a lude with blades, i just wanna run up to the owner and tell them that i will swap them rims for rims WITH tires.

Everyone i ask says theyd call the cops on me and think i was weird. I have like 70% tread on my tires. Im willing to take whatever shitty tires they may have and id do all the work. They dont look at their wheels. they dont care. Why would they deny me?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The Facility....thats it. Thanks Faheem.

The train was good, but i hated the end. I always had to make sure i had paintball mode off when i did that.

Laserwatch + paintball mode = Fail.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Actually, i think my least favorites were the streets, the archives, the jungle and the one in the fields with the big containers. I hated those.

Comment

Lets not forget the RCP-90.

And the Golden Gun. It was a Lighter, a Pack of cigarettes and a pen.

MacGyver that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Lets not forget the RCP-90.

And the Golden Gun. It was a Lighter, a Pack of cigarettes and a pen.

MacGyver that shit.
              RCP-90

/guns

Originally posted by Maple50175
              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Beastie Boys known to let the beat.......mmmDROP!

Comment

RCP-90.

/life.

Comment

Did you guys ever beat the game? I got to egyption, but couldn't beat Baron Samedi.

Comment

After Egyption was.....shit i forget.

Ive been there a time or two. Its one of the levels you can play in multiplayer

Comment

No, i was wrong. The last 2 were Aztec then Egyptian.

You kill Baron 3 times, but at the end, it shows a silhouette of him laughing.

Comment

No, i was wrong. The last 2 were Aztec then Egyptian.

You kill Baron 3 times, but at the end, it shows a silhouette of him laughing.
                          Damn him.

And Metallica is FTW

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Depends on what kind of Metallica....

And no, Damn YOU. Going to IA and shit....

Comment

Depends on what kind of Metallica....

And no, Damn YOU. Going to IA and shit....
                              You're not going to IA?
                              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

No.

I dont have enough $$$.

Id love to, but i suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X