• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill do it in

wat?

Comment

wat?

Comment

And for the record, Ben Folds Bitches Ain't Shit > The original Bitches Ain't Shit

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Oh ok...Ive heard of that. Yeah, you gotta make alot of your own foods and stuff? I know alot of foods have gluten in them.

I listen to a DJ on a local KC station. He's only on Saturday nights. His myspace is in my sig. The station is www.965thebuzz.com

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'm going to knock up that bitch I posted a few pages back. She wants me to blow a nice load in her ass. which i plan to do.

and face fuck her

Ill try and get a video

Comment

wat?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Oh ok...Ive heard of that. Yeah, you gotta make alot of your own foods and stuff? I know alot of foods have gluten in them.

I listen to a DJ on a local KC station. He's only on Saturday nights. His myspace is in my sig. The station is www.965thebuzz.com
                Yeah, it isn't that hard to find food without gluten in it. The hardest part is when on vacation or on business trips where they serve you food prepared without your telling them to not do certain things to the food. Like he can't have meat cooked on the same thing that cooks things with gluten in them.

Gotcha on the music.

Comment

SPINNING KITTEH!!!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tnwagn;1568815]Meh, I don't even care about the post count anymore. I doubt I'll be able to win nor do I care if I win. There is no real prize. I guess e-fame to a small degree, but it really won't matter. We all are on the same page in my book.

no prize for that.

a prize for the 100,000th post though

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                      I'm going to knock up that bitch I posted a few pages back. She wants me to blow a nice load in her ass. which i plan to do.

and face fuck her

Ill try and get a video

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                          Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                          Meh, I don't even care about the post count anymore. I doubt I'll be able to win nor do I care if I win. There is no real prize. I guess e-fame to a small degree, but it really won't matter. We all are on the same page in my book.
                          no prize for that.

a prize for the 100,000th post though
                          Alright, what would be the cash value of this said "award"?

Comment

Drew, you FAIL.

Wayne...I swear. If you post vids/newds...that MIGHT just up the EPICness of this already EPIC thread.

Comment

Man, I had engineering lab today.

Bullshit.

Made me miss That 70's Show.

Comment

wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X