This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    I think a BigRuckus might be better for me.

But...

"Fuel consumption rate UNDER 60mph..........70mpg"

It has a 3.2gal tank....thats only 210MPT....I average better than that in my car...
    what im lost i no ur talkin about the rucks

The Race Car

Comment

I got a lot done today. Still need to do some HW.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

bump.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I wanna get out and look at my sunroof switch...stupid thing.

Beerman...the Ruckus is scooter/bike made by Honda....

There's a bigger version called the "BigRuckus".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

70's Show FTW

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

i want to move my sunroof switch. it angers me.

i dont have a stock rearview mirror so maybe i will move it up there....hmmmm so many ideas

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Silly Rabbit...

Comment

You could probably find a maplight/sunroof piece and fit it where the maplight is supposed to go and wire in the sunroof....

I just need to pull mine out and see if there are any loose connections or anything.

Comment

i dunno if i want the map lights i love all my leds through there.

if you need a new switch let me know i have one laying around.

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Backroad drives ftw.

Comment

Well, my CC works fine.

I dont use it enough to know if it works all the time, but when i go to use it, it works.

The sunroof on the other hand...Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it'll open, sometimes it wont. Sometimes itll close, sometimes it wont.

Ive had to handcrank it shut a couple of times.

When it does work, it opens fine and closes fine and i dont hear any noises or strains, so my guess is the switch.

Comment

I need to pull it off and check the connections and just make sure everything looks ok.

I dont exactly know what im looking for or looking at, but i'll toy with it see what i can do.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            Well, my CC works fine.

I dont use it enough to know if it works all the time, but when i go to use it, it works.

The sunroof on the other hand...Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it'll open, sometimes it wont. Sometimes itll close, sometimes it wont.

Ive had to handcrank it shut a couple of times.

When it does work, it opens fine and closes fine and i dont hear any noises or strains, so my guess is the switch.
                            maybe a short in the sunroof wiring? maybe it is being grounded somewhere?

i dunno im thinking out loud

92 ex 5spd

Comment

And why couldnt you have a maplight? They use the same bulbs as the done light, dont they?

Comment

honestly i would just plug a new one in and see if it works. they are so cheap at the jy that it is worth the try

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Working...
                                X