This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move....?

Thats gotta be a great feeling. Sitting at a light and some guy in a B18 civic or something pull sup next to you and he thinks he's got you beat....

....Silly rabbit.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

ttt.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Thats the thing, my shit was so loud that people assumed one of 2 things
        1) Holy crap, whats wrong with that thing? Be nice honey, let the poor man be.
        2)Holy crap! Did he swap an LT1 into that thing? I better leave him alone.

Of the few times people would rev at me on the interstate and such, they would hear the bov and tend to leave me alone.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
          Thats the thing, my shit was so loud that people assumed one of 2 things
          1) Holy crap, whats wrong with that thing? Be nice honey, let the poor man be.
          2)Holy crap! Did he swap an LT1 into that thing? I better leave him alone.

Of the few times people would rev at me on the interstate and such, they would hear the bov and tend to leave me alone.
          lol nice.
          wat?

Comment

12 more posts. whoo!

Comment

Damn....

That sucks. But i guess its better that ppl leave you be...

Comment

Wonder what the cfm rating is on this thing
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

SWEET!

Apparently, only 17 states say you cannot have a monkey as a pet.

Come on Missouri!

Comment

Id like to see THAT snail strapped under somebody's hood.

Comment

Is that you btw, Mike?

Comment

Estimated 15,000 ppl in the US own monkeys...

Comment

I dunno....Itd be fun, but once they start biting and stuff....It wouldnt be so cool.

Comment

5 more posts....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X