This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
    I've got way more than 500 son. That's the max the search will display.

Two boxes down, who knows how many more to go.
    Damn. Well what are you talking about boxes?

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Assuming the prize will be worth all this hassle....

Jesus....a man could go insane sitting here just typing random BS post after post after post after post.....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Packing up my stuff to move back to Utah. I have to fit EVERYTHING in the CB.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Nah, no body is going to go insane because of this thread. Odds are they are already insane

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Assuming the prize will be worth all this hassle....

Jesus....a man could go insane sitting here just typing random BS post after post after post after post.....
            You should have seen me in real life last night. I was a zombie...
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Nah....if drew was on, he'd be in here. Plus i got him on yahoo too. I'll just wait til he posts up or til he get online.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                Packing up my stuff to move back to Utah. I have to fit EVERYTHING in the CB.
                Quite a challenge you have in front of you. Inventive packing ftw.

Comment

I'm packing as much crap into every box as I can. I don't care what it is, lol. I have computer mice, cds, screwdrivers, my diploma, etc, all in the same box, haha.

Comment

Foamy....

1) whats your real name? Im getting tired of calling you foamy.

2) i stopped readin after you went to bed. You were like "i wonder if anyone will read this?"

Comment

I'm also trying to use smaller boxes, so I can arrange them as needed in the trunk. I have two twelves in a box and two amps (sub and a 2 channel for the front speakers) that I have to pack around.

Comment

Man, I want a frosty. And x2 on foamy's real name. This might as well be a chatroom.

Comment

My real name is Jake, hehe.

Maybe I'll make 500+ posts again tonight, haha.

Comment

You should try packing 2 ppl's shit in your car!

Me and my gf had to fit all our shit in my car and drive from SW Arizona to Mid-Missouri. Try that!

Not to mention, we had to leave stuff or throw stuff away. FTL.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                              Nah, no body is going to go insane because of this thread. Odds are they are already insane
                              Yup.
                              I'm already there.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Alright, we are heading out to go to a store called Sticks & stuff to look at possible cheap ass furniture. Woot.

Comment

Working...
                                X