Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do people pay tons of money for bottle water? I just reuse the bottles instead of paying exorbitant amounts of money for more prefilled bottles.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
      Pirates > Ninjas, btw.
      umm... no.
      epic fail just for saying that.
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I'm broke. I have 3 dollars in my wallet. Someone buy me some food. All I have is macaroni.
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
          umm... no.
          epic fail just for saying that.
          Well, when's the last time you saw a ninja with wenches? And where is that sneaky ninja that's out posting me? Oh wait...no one is out posting me.

Comment

Any good cooks on here located in the Austin area? I'll shine your shoes for a good meal.

Comment

Well, when's the last time you saw a ninja with wenches? And where is that sneaky ninja that's out posting me? Oh wait...no one is out posting me.
              thats because you're posting one liners.. rules are not to do that.
              pirates fail compared to ninjae
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Windows Live OneCare is a heaping pile of shit.

Comment

thats because you're posting one liners.. rules are not to do that.
                  pirates fail compared to ninjae
                  Maple wrote the rules, and he failed to follow them himself. Therefore, I'm in the clear.

Comment

Fuck. Ass.

Why I am I still posting at 3:55 in the morning?

Comment

Maple wrote the rules, and he failed to follow them himself. Therefore, I'm in the clear.
                      but pirates still fail compared to ninjae
                      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Boondock Saints is the second most incredible movie ever filmed, after The Rock. You should all watch it. Unless you're a pussy. In that case, don't watch it. You'll cry.

Comment

but pirates still fail compared to ninjae
                          Can't we just get along?

Comment

Negatory, my friend.

positive.. see?
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Ugh. So sick of posting. But I must not, can not, stop.

Comment

pirates and ninjae will never get along.
                                and ninjae will always win.
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Working...
                                X