• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginning of page

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Ok, I'm done. I've got class to attend. Some else pick up and paste up all of their bookmarks one by one with a quick description. Useful info for someone, and it takes up a crapload of posts.

Comment

damn man ur still up?

Comment

Ahh, good morning all.

Comment

It's a nice day in Chicago, yesterday I saw a Ferrari F430,... It's funny...porsche 911's are about as common as honda accord here.

Comment

GOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAMMMMMMM, i dunno what just made me think of that lol, well time to do my new normal morning thing from here on till this thread reaches 100000 post,

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                GOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAMMMMMMM, i dunno what just made me think of that lol, well time to do my new normal morning thing from here on till this thread reaches 100000 post,
                and thats to POST WHORE MUAHAHHAAHAHAHA i dont think this will turn out too good for my its likely to turn me into a post whore lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

and thats to POST WHORE MUAHAHHAAHAHAHA i dont think this will turn out too good for my its likely to turn me into a post whore lol
                  but oh well thats what this thread is for anyways aint it???????? hmmmmmmm oh well if its not who cares this is an thread hehe

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

AH an hour and 30 min since the last post!?!?? how will we ever reach 100000!?!?

Comment

even though my generation accord is better than all others.......

i really want a cb7 to play with.

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

holy crap could I go back to sleep, but noooooooooooo I have to be at work. Bleh.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerType View Post
                          even though my generation accord is better than all others.......

i really want a cb7 to play with.
                          hah you wish lol ill take a CL1,CF4, or CL7 anyday over that car lol, but i guess thge heart of a CF4 will have to tide me over for now

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread

Comment

hah you wish lol ill take a CL1,CF4, or CL7 anyday over that car lol, but i guess thge heart of a CF4 will have to tide me over for now
                            No joke.

Comment

yeah, sex

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                                AH an hour and 30 min since the last post!?!?? how will we ever reach 100000!?!?
                                Just wait until almostJDM and the rest of the "post all fucking day" crew show up.

Comment

Working...
                                X