This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
    Damn, this thread really took off today.
    Yup.
    We got bored today.
    So, why not use our time to whore up a thread?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      I want something thats louder than stock, but i dont want it to be killing in the higher RPMS.
      That's why I want a Flowmaster.
      If it's still too loud/raspy, I'll put in a resonator.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

My can is HUGE.

Its goes from about the back of the rear tire, right up to the bumper. Plus its about as round as the big, fat cans of Folgers Coffee.

It looks like sex from the profile and from a distance, but dammit, is it loud.

And i shouldnt have said loud earlier, i meant deeper. Throatier. I want a nice tone but i wanna be able to carry on a conversation with the ppl in my car without having to shout.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          Yup.
          We got bored today.
          So, why not use our time to whore up a thread?
          haha, nice
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

i meant deeper. Throatier.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Well, if i put on whatever muffler, and its too loud, i dont wanna keep having to put on resonators.

I also dont want a system that's nothing but resonators.

I guess i could find a muffler, have some 2.25 piping put on along with the muffler.

If thats too loud, ill throw on an 18" resonator. Is that big enough? I thought i saw somebody say they had a 28" resonator....thats huge!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Damn you, Josh.

I saw that coming....

Comment

Normally, i just go to the latest post, but with this thread, i ended up having to go back to page 20 and read all 13 pages to catch up.

And where the hell did C91BLX7 go? He doesnt have a job and he doesnt drive his car anywhere.....

Comment

Damn you, Josh.

I saw that coming....

I had to.

Yeah, 2.25" would tone yours down a bit.
                    2.5" is just too loud.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I have a system of catching up. Whoring in here, im missing out on the other threads.

I think im gonna go run and see if anythings hopping elsewhere.

Comment

I was even contemplating 2"....

Comment

Normally, i just go to the latest post, but with this thread, i ended up having to go back to page 20 and read all 13 pages to catch up.
                          Well, there wasn't really anything to catch up on.
                          Just a bunch of random crap.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I have a system of catching up. Whoring in here, im missing out on the other threads.

I think im gonna go run and see if anythings hopping elsewhere.
                            Nah, nothing interesting.
                            I just checked!

I was even contemplating 2"....
                            That's barely bigger than stock!
                            Go with 2.25" and sell your 2.5".

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Damn...674 posts. Lame. Like i said earlier...this is gonna take FOREVER.

As for my exhaust....

I bought a cat-back off Ebay(forgot the brand, didnt take it back) but it didnt fit my car. The shop said it wasnt bent far enough. So he went ahead and made me 2.5" cheap piping and welded on the axleback.

So i cant really "sell" anything. I could probably sell the axle-back to some stupid ricer, but the tubing is pretty much useless once its off the car.

Comment

Im also debating whether or not i should replace the cat.

Its only like 2 years old. Its not a high-flow though. Not sure if i put a new one on, replace it with stock or pick up a high flow...

Comment

Working...
                                X