This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    Hey, AG17CB7 you live in Birmingham? I'm moving there this fall to work at American Cast Iron Pipe.
    Bump my own shit. After just 1 minute lol

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
      Yeah. I moved here from cal about a year and a half ago. But finally, someone other than myself to rep AL with.
      Sweet. I'm going to be there from like August till like Christmas working. Then next summer and the spring after that. What's it like down there?

Comment

I'm one of the baddest motherfuckers of all time, one of the best singers, songwriters, entertainers and one of the best looking motherfuckers you've ever seen--hold my drink, bitch.
        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

wat?

Comment

wat?

Comment

Sweet. I'm going to be there from like August till like Christmas working. Then next summer and the spring after that. What's it like down there?
              Boring as hell. There's nothing. The only thing you'll probably like is all the open road to play with. Are you going to be living downtown?

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                Boring as hell. There's nothing. The only thing you'll probably like is all the open road to play with. Are you going to be living downtown?
                Yeah, most likely. I'm going to have to find an apartment to stay in. Currently I have no idea. I'm coming down tomorrow to look at stuff. Any suggestions of places that are good/ places to stay away from?

Comment

I eat diamonds. It makes my dookie sparkle.

Comment

I eat diamonds. It makes my dookie sparkle.
                    pink sock
                    wat?

Comment

Yeah, most likely. I'm going to have to find an apartment to stay in. Currently I have no idea. I'm coming down tomorrow to look at stuff. Any suggestions of places that are good/ places to stay away from?
                      Well?

Comment

Southside(south part of downtown) has some pretty nice apartments and it's right next to all the nightclubs and such. Northside is pretty run down but livable. Stay away from Bessemer, East Lake, Collegeville. Those neighborhoods aren't the best and it's pretty high in crime. I live about 15 minutes from downtown but I got family all over the city.

Comment

you whores get back off topic
                          wat?

Comment

Wwwhhhatttttt?!?!?!?!

Comment

i wish i could back up and start all over
                              cause now i'd know better the best way to love her
                              Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

the words i would tell her the time i would give her
                                i wish i could back up and start all over
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X