Anyone been outside recently?

In case you haven't I'll give you a little update

ITS HOT AS FUCK

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

It's not HOT as fuck, it's.....

HUMID AS FUCK

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Well, it is like 94°, but add the 317% humidity and im pretty sure the temperature outside, with humidity is Surface-Of-The-Sun°

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I woke up this morning with this song stuck in my head...I dont know the actual name, but its like, "Ha-a-ang on Snoopy...snoopy hang on."

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Well, it is like 94°, but add the 317% humidity and im pretty sure the temperature outside, with humidity is Surface-Of-The-Sun°
            Yeah, I guess that's a more precise description.

Comment

Its no joke ppl. 94° is pretty hot. Throw in humidity and its like a steaming, hot blanket just engulfs you, everywhere you go.

Lets not even talk about what it does to your car. High UV Index FTL.

I went out to my car. I got in and set my keys on the pass seat. They were there for maybe 3 minutes. 5 tops. I went to pick them up and damn near burned myself. I couldn't touch em! My shift knob, the dash, the steering wheel....

I forgot to put up my sunshade, but I'm glad i have one now.

Jesus...

Comment

Lunch time.

Comment

Lunch time.
                  Dinner

Comment

Well, i woke up at like 1130, so...

And everytime i see your name, i think "teinwagon" or "tenwagon"...TN just doesnt come to mind..

Comment

It's not HOT as fuck, it's.....

HUMID AS FUCK

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Well, i woke up at like 1130, so...

And everytime i see your name, i think "teinwagon" or "tenwagon"...TN just doesnt come to mind..

Yeah, I guess it's just something I've gotten so used to. Then again, I did F-up my AIM SN. Named it tnwagon. Stupid O got in there somehow.

Comment

Comment

would that really be considered a typo? lolz

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I woke up this morning with this song stuck in my head...I dont know the actual name, but its like, "Ha-a-ang on Snoopy...snoopy hang on."

I think the name is "hang on sloopy" not snoopy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                                would that really be considered a typo? lolz
                                To me it is I guess wagon is the proper way to spell it, but that's not me. I'm Tnwagn (actually George, but that's neither here nor now), not Tnwagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X