• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new page.
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

yay... Will a 94-01 teggy 3 gauge pillar pod fit my cb? i though i read it would, but that may have been the 2 pod ones.

Comment

hmm radiohead concert on the 24th .. first day of semester on the 25th ... 6-7 hours of driving ... decisions decisions . . concert ends at around 10pm .. class starts at 9am..
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Someone really needs to tell kerry walsh that her nipples are sticking out hardcore...

(she is playing volleyball in the olympics right now...)

Comment

Im going to a nine inch nails concert on the 22nd.

Its going to fucking rock.

Id like a radiohead concert too though...

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
              yay... Will a 94-01 teggy 3 gauge pillar pod fit my cb? i though i read it would, but that may have been the 2 pod ones.
              i have no idea..
              but you can take a 94-97 bottom half of a front bumper and make it your lip..

then add a lip onto that if you want.
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

so does anybody here like the band Black Label Society?

Comment

Im going to a nine inch nails concert on the 22nd.

Its going to fucking rock.

Id like a radiohead concert too though...
                  fuq yeh! nin is my favorite band, i go to all the northern california shows.. and if i have time and money i'll go to so-cal shows. . with that being said i'm going to the oracle arena show on the 5th of september .. lmk who opens for them in clevland.. cus apparently it's still TBD
                  Last edited by TheNextAZN; 08-14-2008, 09:12 PM.
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Yeah nin is my favorite band too...

Year zero had so much meaning.

Ghosts was pretty cool...

The slip is amazing too esp. since it was free. Good move on trents part

I like the older stuff too... I have all the albums minus a few of the singles...

The 06 concert was sweet too. I loved how they ended it with the huge NIN Led screen.

Anyone else notice how year zero kinda fits in with Half life 2? lol when I first heard it i was just like woah!

Now that I think about it I have to play in band at a football game on the same day as the concert... Fuck that shit... I need to make an excuse to get out of it...

Comment

i went to a NIN concert in Maine 2 years ago....awesome fuckin show!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Yeah nin is my favorite band too...

Year zero had so much meaning.

Ghosts was pretty cool...

The slip is amazing too esp. since it was free. Good move on trents part

I like the older stuff too... I have all the albums minus a few of the singles...

The 06 concert was sweet too. I loved how they ended it with the huge NIN Led screen.

Anyone else notice how year zero kinda fits in with Half life 2? lol when I first heard it i was just like woah!

Now that I think about it I have to play in band at a football game on the same day as the concert... Fuck that shit... I need to make an excuse to get out of it...
                        aww.. yes beside you in time.. 2006. That was the year i got into a fight at the UC Davis show.. guy infront of me began "booo'ing" in the middle of Hurt. he started showing.. "fuq this song,, fuq you trent, fuq johnny cash .. and a bunch of bullshit. " A girl came out of nowhere and started hitting him from the rear, she was right next to me. When he turned around, he pulled back his right arm, and was gonna hit her, so i uppercut him.. hahahaha. It hurt, but worth it. After i uppercut him I went for a 2nd punch with the same right hand I used to uppercut him, i saw fists flying from every fuqin direction.. . some how it got broken up quick, the guy settled down .. everyone calmed the fuq down, and i stood behind him again.. pissed as hell. But out of nowhere again.. he starts to "booo" again. . he was obviously on some kind of drug, cus he face was red and starting to swell, but it seemed as if he didn't feel any of it. but anyways. since it was "Hurt" that was playing, i had my lighter out(rigged to blow like a torch, 3-4 inches high) I said "why the fuq not" to myself, so i took my lighter to his hair.. funny shit , cus u can smell his hair burning, but it never caught on fire.. he kept touching the back of his head.. but never looked back. He continued to "booo" somemore, that's when this stocky ass gangta looking dood stepped in and infront of me. He nudged me, to let him by, and he just knocked that fuqer around!.. haha more punches and kicks and shit on this one guy. Security finally comes through, and drags that asshole out of harms way...

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                          Chrome 18s FTW
                          Uhh... no thanks.

Comment

I personally like the stock gs-r 14's or 15's on a lowered 92-93 tegra... with colour matched mouldings.

Coincidentally is exactly what I had!

Comment

i gotta help out my asian brotha ric3r out on the picture posting..

well.. minus the jailbait. but none the less asian

Comment

wow night guys

Comment

Working...
                                X