Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moment of silence please...

As the title say's,
    Friday morning at about 1am my wifes cousin who is more like her brother because the grew up together got in a car accident. He was coming back from picking up a friend of his because he didn't want to be alone at his house and his friend said he kept dozing off and he would correct the wheel real quick and then finally that last time he couldn't grab it in time and he dozed off crossing the median and ended up hitting a Semi right before the last axle going 90mph.
    he hit it so hard he stopped the semi, It crushed his whole left side and he got taken to the hospital nearby and was pronounced dead at age 17.. the passenger had a few cuts and that was it.. they had to get him out with the jaws of life.. the front of the truck is unrecognizable and the drivers seat is touching the dash..
    So everybody on here please show respects to him with a moment of silence wherever your at..
    Please let this be a lesson and do not drive when your tired.. I dont want to hear a fellow member got in a car accident and lost his life due to driving late..
    Like my dad always said there's nothing good that happens after midnight.. If your out partying please stay there if your tired.. Its always better to be safe than sorry..
    Thank you for your time and respect..
    Last edited by blackedout; 06-30-2008, 03:26 PM.
    R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
    CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
    Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

may he r.i.p. Great message.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about that. He and your family will be in my thoughts.

Comment

His family will be in my thoughts as well.

Comment

thanks guys its just pretty unbelievable how he's gone now.. its hard to believe.. its almost like it feels like a nightmare and im waiting to wake up from it but nothing is happening, and at only 17 years old.. anything could happen to anybody..
          R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
          CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
          Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

RIP, Your Family will be in my thoughts too..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
            X