What A Monday !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What A Monday !!

Okay so most of youll know how monday's are but for me i spent it running errands so it was a typical monday and some how the day was fine until tonight on my way home from a friends house...this my friend is where the drama begins...
    Actually i was in a bit of a rush home because i was driving my brother's maxima and he wanted it back..On my way to the house i was stopped by the cops. Now this was on a busy road ( of which he wanted me to stop but i didnt )so i was simply trying to find a side street where it would be safe for all of us..When i did pull over he told me shut of the car which i did, he then said put both hands out side the car which i did and he then grabbed me out of the car made me assume the position and placed the handcuffs on me and threw me on his cruiser.
    This was my fisrt time ever with the braclets on so i was kinda freakin out. The cop was like why the hell didnt you pull over..all i said was officer i was simply trying to find a side street so it would be safe thats all...He then asked me if i was carrying any weapons and searched my brothers car.
    At this point im seriously pissed because i was still trying to figure out what was going on and why the hell am i in handcuffs..after the search i was told to go back in the car where he measured how dark my tint was on my front window ( what the stupid asshole didnt realize is that
    (1) It was 35% ( which is the legal limit here in FL ) and
    (2) It was night time so the machine 18% where its 35%....Shaking my head im like these fools are testing my patience...After about 30mins he gave me a ticket for the tint and smiled and told me to drive safely home...Im looking at the officer like get the hell away from me and his partner is standing there on the passenger side with his hand on his holster..
    Right now im calm and over the situation but at that point i was scared and pissed off all at the same time..and i just wanted to share my experience with youll.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Orlando cops are douches.

Pulled me over for my loud exhaust, i had an RS*R and made up 4 other reasons.Said i was speeding,crossed solid white line and no turn signal and he was a cocky rude Rookie.

Totally ruined my trip to Disney.
    Last edited by Frazzums; 06-24-2008, 12:49 AM.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
    ----
    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Well hey what else can you do.

My Old Baby
      SOLD TO

Comment

thats some fucking bs Seve
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

If you DID NOT give them permission to search your (or your bro's) car, then you can sue. They need either a warrant or your permission. Or probable cause (usually something is in plain sight). probable cause leads to a warrant. I would talk to a lawyer about the entire situation. Was it just you? 2 cops vs 1 civ may not go well - who knows.
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            thats some fucking bs Seve
            Youre telling me..

My Old Baby
            SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
              If you DID NOT give them permission to search your (or your bro's) car, then you can sue. They need either a warrant or your permission. Or probable cause (usually something is in plain sight). probable cause leads to a warrant. I would talk to a lawyer about the entire situation. Was it just you? 2 cops vs 1 civ may not go well - who knows.
              I am gonna take it to court..

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

tellin a girl how you feel doesn't really work....at least it hasn't in my expierience XD...but telling a court judge how ya feel might be totally different.. Either that...or idk wth im talkin' about as usual haha. But o yeah...srry for your trouble dood.
                Last edited by Djmoua; 06-24-2008, 08:38 AM.

*Needs*
                -New shocks
                -Struts
                -Drop
                -Cleaning
                -New Tires/Wheels
                -New Window Tint
                -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Get the Dmv or whatever it is called to measure it. Take the readings to court... also bring the law about tint and its percentage allowed.

You should be able to get out of it
                  R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
                  SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

its cause your black. Lol j/p. But in all seriousness that sucks butt
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

he felt stupid that he didnt find nonething in ur car....so he gave you a tint ticket.....fukin dickhead cops
                      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Cops are human too, which is why for the most part I have no faith in them. HAven't had any bad run ins with them yet, just a lot of $$$ spent on tickets.

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

"Probable Cause" is BS anyway. Not pulling over right away is "Probable Cause".

Cops ARE human, and the law doesnt specify per person, so its up to the cop to make that decision. He could think you just "look suspicious" and the law says thats probable cause.

As said before, its BS.

You can however, take the tint ticket to court. If the window is in fact 35% or less, and you can prove it, then go for it. But in all honesty, how much was the ticket for? If its less than like $50, dont waste your time. Its not a moving violation, so it wont go on yer record.

Ive been pulled over for my exhaust, neons and beacuse i didnt signal as i merged into a turn lane. I didnt actually cross any lines, the lane becomes a turn lane. I did however use my signal to make the turn. Cop just wanted to hassle me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Man, sorry to hear that... that is absolutely ridiculous, that guy should not even have a job. Glad to hear you're alright though, Seve. Like they said, take it to court and it will be a no brainer for the judge... hell, if that jackass bothers showing up, you might even get him in trouble for being such a moron.
                            1993 CB7
                            2001 BB6

Comment

i have been thinking about it also wieghing all my options...on one hand i just wanna take that shit to court but on the other hand the ticket is $77.50 so i just wanna pay it and say f@#k it...

My Old Baby
                              SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                              X