Losing my two oldest sons tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post
    move to florida, we're a pretty big crew down here!!!!

you only live once, just do what makes you happy!
    good point..

keep ur head up
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post
      move to florida, we're a pretty big crew down here!!!!

you only live once, just do what makes you happy!
      Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
      good point..

keep ur head up
      werd. Where in florida are they moving? We can keep an eye out for them. But ya sad to hear the news hopefully everything will go smoothy and she will realize what she has done. But ya live deeve said make sure they know they are always welcomed in your house
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

thats weak for the kids, they are suppose to go to college soon and parents are putting baggage over them

its going to ruin their futures

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
          thats weak for the kids, they are suppose to go to college soon and parents are putting baggage over them

Yeah, I agree. They should just say "mom, fuck you. I'm living for me" and not do anything. I think our world will be a better place for having two strong, caring young men in it, rather than two more selfish assholes.

I only hope they do what they can without hurting themselves. I truly hope they have enough sense to realize it if they're unable to get her on her feet, and end up going down with her.

Comment

dont let them go!!!!!
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Well, they're on the plane right now. Touchdown in Orlando in about 36 minutes. I want to thank everyone for the support. They'll be in Altamonte Springs. Tyler (the younger) is Snowboarder2153 here on the site. I hope someone down there will keep an eye on him and maybe help him get to some meets. He's truly interested in learning and acquiring a cb7 in a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Yeah, I agree. They should just say "mom, fuck you. I'm living for me" and not do anything. I think our world will be a better place for having two strong, caring young men in it, rather than two more selfish assholes.

I only hope they do what they can without hurting themselves. I truly hope they have enough sense to realize it if they're unable to get her on her feet, and end up going down with her.

if they dont go to college they will be assholes (the world dont see caring or not....... all they see is financial standings)

you broke? world says FU in the future
                rich? lick your toes

Caring dont get you anywhere in life except minimum wage*** caring is good but this situation is kind of being forced to work

dont parents want thier kids to be better then them in all areas? financially?
                if they NEED to make money at a young age, then they are going to keep working at minimum wage and college is not an option and unavalible to them..

damm .........a parent need thier young childrens help is just sad ...its should be the other way around
                Last edited by accord=inspire?; 06-24-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

"better place for having two strong, caring young men in it, rather than two more selfish assholes"

if they dont go to college they will be assholes (the world dont see caring or not....... all they see is financial standings)

you broke? world says FU in the future
                  rich? lick youre toes

Caring dont get you anywhere in life except minimum wage***

WTF? Since when does having an education not make you an asshole? Most of the assholes I know are highly educated, rich ass bastards who got where they are by fucking over everyone they could. I would rather my children grew to be compassionate, intelligent, (because intelligence has nothing to do with education, and vice versa) caring individuals without a formal education from a college, than have them turn out to be rich, educated morons with no understanding of the human condition and an inability to empathize with others. I don't have a college degree, my IQ is tested at 168, and I'm not an asshole. We're not rich, but we aren't poor, and if we can help a friend out, we do.
                  And as far as the parents putting baggage over them, I haven't put anything over them, and they chose to move to FL. I'm pretty sure the most baggage their mother put over them was an invite to come live with her. They were aware of her situation and took it upon themselves to help her out. That makes them men in my book.
                  I and my wife made it clear that when they are ready to come home, we'll make it happen.

Comment

On a small scale, I can sympathize with you. I have joint custody of my boy, and when he's with his mother, she takes him to daycare and leaves him there. She is completely selfish, finding any and every excuse to 'have some time to herself'. She sees him on average about 10 hours a week, and I always end up getting him from daycare and spending 3-4 of her custody days with him.

I pay her child support, seems like the only reason she still wants him in her life. It blows my mind, she acts this way. I couldn't imagine passing up a chance to spend more time with my son. He will be 4 years old in September.

Just know that you're doing your best, and your boys are coming to the age where they need to make decisions for themselves, even if you may feel its the wrong one. If you raised them right (not questioning that), they'll come out with experience that will help them later in life. This may be the even that helps them to see their mom for who she is, apparently not to be relied on. Being there for your boys is the best you can do. Seems that children feel alienated if their parents don't support them in times like this.

Everything will turn out as long as you make sure to be there for them, and do the best you can to support their decisions no matter what.

Comment

So you're calling my Dad and my two brothers assholes? None of them went to college.

They all live comfortably, and my dad is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Just ask d112crzy, when he stayed at my house on his cross-country trip, my dad gave him, a complete stranger, gas money.

Yeah, he's such as asshole.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        WTF? Since when does having an education not make you an asshole? Most of the assholes I know are highly educated, rich ass bastards who got where they are by fucking over everyone they could. I would rather my children grew to be compassionate, intelligent, (because intelligence has nothing to do with education, and vice versa) caring individuals without a formal education from a college, than have them turn out to be rich, educated morons with no understanding of the human condition and an inability to empathize with others. I don't have a college degree, my IQ is tested at 168, and I'm not an asshole. We're not rich, but we aren't poor, and if we can help a friend out, we do.
                        And as far as the parents putting baggage over them, I haven't put anything over them, and they chose to move to FL. I'm pretty sure the most baggage their mother put over them was an invite to come live with her. They were aware of her situation and took it upon themselves to help her out. That makes them men in my book.
                        I and my wife made it clear that when they are ready to come home, we'll make it happen.
                        but not having an education is going to keep you making minimum wage ...people are just going to take your jobs

like us americans sayin mexicans are taking all our jobs because Americans without an education have the same level of capabilities as mexicans except americans can speak english.

your kids are so young, how are they going to help someone out if they dont have anything to help with.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                          So you're calling my Dad and my two brothers assholes? None of them went to college.

They all live comfortably, and my dad is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Just ask d112crzy, when he stayed at my house on his cross-country trip, my dad gave him, a complete stranger, gas money.

Yeah, he's such as asshole.
                          the world is changing now...before everything is cheaper.... now some people with minimum wage cant afford gas

he lucky ....he bought a house when its cheap and everything is set for him

but with the 2 kids man.....they need a house, cars, family support ....everything needs money! in the future

ask some one to give you a dollar on the streets..they say Fu

education =money=power

as for your brothers are they still living off your dad?

Comment

the world is changing now...before everything is cheaper.... now some people with minimum wage cant afford gas

but with the 2 kids man.....they need a house, cars, family support ....everything needs money! in the future

education =money=power

before foamy edited his post, he stated how much his dad and brother's make. His brothers are both making their own money. And as far as that minimum wage shit goes; without a degree, I can go out tomorrow and start work making over $24 an hour doing telecommunications installation. I've done graphic design for $20 an hour, 40 hours a week, working for someone else, not myself. And either way, your statement is that not having an education makes you an asshole. Foamy and myself have both countered your claim. Yes, I'll give you that education = money = power, but lack of education does not necessarily = lack of money does not necessarily = lack of power.

Not to mention, money does not buy happiness. I'm making less now than at any point in the last ten years (I make a little over $12 an hour) and I'm as happy as I have been in the last ten years (with the exception of my sons moving to FL)

Your posts make me think you must be fairly young with little real life experience. Get out in the world, get a fulltime real life job, raise a family. Your viewpoint will change drastically. Until you figure out that you don't need money and power to be happy, you won't be.

Comment

education doesnt always equal power. i know 3 people in MD that have the popular import tuner shops in MD. neither one of them have college education. just experience. for the middle and lower class people, its credit. your credit is your key to getting anywhere.

money=power only works for the upper class to rich folks on this planet. money gets you anywhere if you have it and if its in your line. thats only the time money works for people. if you have it.

if your in the middle to lower class bracket, money aint gonna do nothing if you dont have the credit to back it up. banks look at you and say "yeah he has $10k saved up in our bank. but he cant keep a job and he's only 23." DENIED.

Comment

education =money=power

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X