No announcement yet.

TSX vs Fork Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was telling my friend who owns a TSX about this video, and he told me it had been going around the Acura forums about a year ago.

He claims it's staged.

Comment

They sure have a lot of money to waste if they can stage running forklifts into cars...
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

im pretty sure its real. it would be a waste of time/money just to damage a tsx like that.

edit: after looking at the video, i actually met one of those guys who works for skunk2. hes the one who pushed the box that was on the floor.

if i run into him again ill ask him about the car.
        Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 06-23-2008, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Did a little search.

Apparently it was a pre-production model slated to be crushed.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=546095

Comment

haha they should of had a spotter outside, i mean how many guys does it take to push a car out of the garage.....then ask again how many guys is it goign to take to stop the car? well there is no one behind the car or in the car to stop it....so obviously it was going to happen regardless.

though the fork lift guy should of saw that thats why i think its staged...

id say stupidity on both parts.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
            X